Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Large robberies mk III
Replies: 411   Pages: 28   Most recent reply posted by: braves06 (Jan 23, 2009 6:24 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 411   Pages: 28   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28  » ]
demonolithslayer

Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 19, 2006 10:59 PM
Got past 3 large traps and then....

You stuff the following things in your sack...803 magic nubs!
You realise Pelon lives here.

I do hope you didnt lose any nubs pelon.

Hobbit 72

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 19, 2006 11:18 PM
after rummageing thru the pile you find :
190 magic nubs and 3 extra mana potions

you realize bob1345 lives here

Cinder

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 20, 2006 2:57 AM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 8 breathing cornerstones, 2 dragongrasses, an airbag, a membraneplasm, 10 eardrums, 16 giganails, a raw composium, 2 composiums, a waterspell, an armourpipe and 25 extra mana potions.A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 11 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Ayesha Serala lives here.

Not a bad little haul

Elusha Romanov

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 20, 2006 5:11 AM
*sigh* i guess that's what i get for asking you to visit

crustyfur2000

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 26, 2006 11:18 AM
In the midst of searching the room, you feel a snarelock gripping your arms! (490)
After a long untying process, you succeed!
You weed out the contents of the drawers at a quick pace, making a great heap of things on the ground. When you find the size of the pile big enough, you look through it to find something valuable...
You stuff the following things into your sack: 3 acid crystals, a chainmail underwear, 7 dragongrasses and 152 mobilo diavovinos.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 9 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that badlad lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
6809 experience points earned!
You need 19 122 329 more experience points for the next level!

HotOldLady

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 26, 2006 1:27 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 9 disprosiums, 5 dragon crests, a dragon heart, 2 airbags, a membraneplasm, 2 nucleuses, a raw composium, 2 extra mana potions, 7 recovery drinks and 3 mobilo diavovinos.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 9 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Sickboy lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

HotOldLady

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 27, 2006 2:51 PM
You activated a blademachine trap while looking around! (140)
You avoid the blades skillfully until the machine stops!
A zombieshackle embraces you! (290)
You stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (200)
Thanks to your very quick hopping, you manage to stay alive until the arrows run short!
You weed out the contents of the drawers at a quick pace, making a great heap of things on the ground. When you find the size of the pile big enough, you look through it to find something valuable...
You stuff the following things into your sack: a sepia, 3 holy symbols, 2 earblades, 3 magic spells, 3 giganails, 7 diamond nails, 7 extra mana potions, 16 recovery drinks and 18 mobilo diavovinos.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Mafarrico IV lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

jason_kroeker

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 29, 2006 2:12 PM
While you wasn't home Hot Old Lady has robbed your house. Following things are missing: a gold nugget, 3 mana potions, 39 bird's feathers, 2 pearls, a bull's pizzle, a leopard skin and 3 pcs. of njukug whiskers

ok, it's not that large. but my digger did a few pub missions, and just dumped the goods at home instead of selling the almost useless stuff. thanks for helping me with my housecleaning HOL

--jason (simply digging)

by_who

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jun 30, 2006 6:01 AM
It is not the largest or most valuable robbery, but it is the best one that I have caught before I clicked again and it disappeared.

You stuff the following things into your sack: 34 extra mana potions.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that OmpaLompa lives here!

by_who

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jul 1, 2006 12:55 AM
Caught another one

You stuff the following things into your sack: 36 recovery drinks.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 4 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that demonslayer3 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
748 experience points earned!

by_who

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jul 2, 2006 6:14 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 2 magic nubs.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 4 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that bob the bum lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Again, not good, but my first magic nub rob.

BEAVIS69

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jul 3, 2006 4:51 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 2 mana potions, a dragon eye, a membraneplasm, an earblade, 3 giganails, 2 waterspells, 2 tendons, 8 picture tubes and a magic nub.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 10 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Trand lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Sorry Lusha. No one needs that many TV's in their house

-B

BEAVIS69

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jul 5, 2006 1:29 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 5 diamonds, a silver sting, a piece of fiendwool, a tin ball, 3 pcs. of njukug whiskers, a njonjoz tooth, an eyelid, a kallandra tooth, an alien gadget, an eardrum and 4 magic nubs.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 10 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Zerlin lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

-B

BEAVIS69

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jul 9, 2006 3:19 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 18 vampiric herbs, 30 diamond nails and 5 oreputtys.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that mole007 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

-B

ria.h

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Jul 10, 2006 8:24 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 4 alien contraptions and 356 magic nubs.A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 10 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Boadica lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
2295 experience points earned!

got overloaded lol let monty know straight away and what happens he gets 41 nails back i got to keep the nubs still overloaded. But sent home so i could empty my pack without losing nothing

ria
robber in action

Replies: 411   Pages: 28   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 28  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page