Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Large robberies mk III
Replies: 411   Pages: 28   Most recent reply posted by: braves06 (Jan 23, 2009 6:24 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 411   Pages: 28   [ Go: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28  » ]
BEAVIS69

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 19, 2006 2:08 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 14 vampiric herbs, 3 dragon horns, a membraneplasm, 2 firespells, 61 magic nubs and 15 mobilo diavovinos.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 10 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that capmar lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

thx for the nubbies!

-B

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies Posted: Sep 20, 2006 3:27 AM
You weed out the contents of the drawers at a quick pace, making a great heap of things on the ground. When you find the size of the pile big enough, you look through it to find something valuable...
You stuff the following things into your sack: 9 silvers.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that lucky people lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
82 experience points earned!
You need 34 974 more experience points for the next level!

I know not a big haul but..come on....lol.This is pretty sad,made me post it.

BEAVIS69

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 20, 2006 1:24 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 174,526 silvers, 3 hypergreases, a cannonmortar, a warhead, a recovery drink and 4 mobilo diavovinos.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Trand lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

I love home bankers! TYVM!

-B

Affe3

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 23, 2006 9:15 AM
You weed out the contents of the drawers at a quick pace, making a great heap of things on the ground. When you find the size of the pile big enough, you look through it to find something valuable...
You stuff the following things into your sack: a vampiric herb and a dragongrass.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 7 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that halo10 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
2319 experience points earned!
You need 57 125 925 more experience points for the next level!
Got killed from B a click or two later

Affe3
The Youngest Robber In Town

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 24, 2006 3:38 AM
You stuff the following things into your sack: an orc broadsword.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 3 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that hallallla lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Robbing level 43

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 24, 2006 5:19 AM
A zombieshackle embraces you! (200)
You stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
You stuff the following things into your sack: 6,356 silvers.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that POKH-TO-TOG lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
696 experience points earned!
You need 136 092 more experience points for the next level!

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 24, 2006 8:39 PM
you feel a zombieshackle embrace you!(150)
you stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
You stuff the following things into your sack: 1,819 silvers.A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 3 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Hitachi1 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 24, 2006 8:47 PM
I love home bankers TYVM

You stuff the following things into your sack: 22 extra mana potions.A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 3 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Ainuan iv lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

jason_kroeker

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 24, 2006 10:37 PM
i realize you're excited because you're actually getting some real robs now y/n... but if you read the beginning of this post (actually... not this one... the original "large robberies" post )... it says feel free to post any robberies worth more than 5000 silvers (excluding diamond nails). enjoy your new hobby... just stay away from my houses
--jason

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 25, 2006 12:17 AM
Lol :P Alright,only robs over 5k excluding diamond nails :P

I just love to rob

KillingmeSoftly

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 26, 2006 4:00 PM
A zombieshackle embraces you! (479)
You stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
Suddenly you find yourself in a fallinggrate trap! (481)
You crouch down to force the bars open, and after a little while you manage to lift them just enough to crawl out!
You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (485)
Thanks to your very quick hopping, you manage to stay alive until the arrows run short!
You stuff the following things into your sack: 32 gold nuggets, a mana potion, 23 aqua deis, a magic hull, a dragon eye and 2 recovery drinks.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 7 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Castlerock lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
15560 experience points earned!

Stuff isn't amazing but nice to get through some big traps

Eagle thanks you Chefs

Yes or no

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 28, 2006 1:08 AM
This qualify as a large robbery?

You stuff the following things into your sack: 37,134 silvers.After rummaging through the junk, you realize that johnsons004 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

coders3636

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 30, 2006 4:28 AM
how do i steal i only know how in the church but i get caught all the time

RalphTheDog

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Sep 30, 2006 10:35 PM
You stuff the following things into your sack: 129,075 silvers, 2 eardrums, 2 magic nubs and 3 extra mana potions.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 9 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Löken lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

I had a minute to click
-Prince K

superkid12345678

Re: Large robberies mk III Posted: Oct 3, 2006 11:27 AM
lol why

Replies: 411   Pages: 28   [ Go: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 28  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page