« Back to All Topics
need tips
Posted in 
Tanx
need tips
Posted in 
Tanx
need tips
i just started and its become rather addicting, does anyone have any tips that could help me out.

Gracias.
ColdBReezE
hold ctrl down when tou click to move
dont listen to that villan try centrl you mite get on with it and i have seen pancho villan use it and keep moveing and not in strate line good luck you will need it if you subscribe you will see pancho and his mates a lot they will chase you for points so avoid players with big points they bank that is if you subscribe lol
DONT USE CTRL
USE THE MOUSE INSTEAD, ITS MUCH BETTER, CTRL SUCKS.
USE UR MOUSE AND BE QUICK, THERE R SOME AWSOME PLAYERS OUT THERE, THEY CAN KILL U EASILY.

well if you new how to play the game you would know you got to use the mouse to point where you want to move and as i was saying try centrl and see what you think it is a way to make multiple moves some like some dont so see what you think that is all and watch out for pancho villan and his mates you will see thay have a lot of points and they like to play new subscribed players to get them lol.
MADHITLER
ITS CTRL, NOT CENTREL, EVEN IF U USE IT, U MUST SUCK AT IT, U CANT EVEN SPELL OUT SOMETHING ON UR KEYBOARD.
DO NOT USE CTRL, BE AN EXPERT LIKE ME HUAHUAHUHAUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAHUAUAUAHUAHAU

I dont want to tell my strategy.
)==BROCK==>

well i didnt spell it centrel i put centrl so even if i didnt spell it right you cant copy something that is right in front of your face so you cant talk bryan br lol
Face me in the game man, we'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've faced you there, didn't see any good stuff......................
Face me there.....
can you speak 2 
languages

fluently
??????? and understand a 
third
 one? 
I bet not.....
We have no need to speak multiple languages and understand more... We're NOT illegal aliens, so one works just fine... ;)  

canTANKerous :D
The Crtl button thing button thing don't work for me,
but heres a few tips to get you going.

1. Sneak around until you see some guys having a 1on1
while they are focused on each other you shoot them     both in the back.
2. Hang around the power ups. get to know when they are 
comeing out.
3. Learn to fight up on the ridge. there is even a point up there where you can see all three power ups on the radar. 
4. Dont be a hero, run when it gets going gets hot.

hope you find this usefull