« Back to All Topics
ŖДŤļŃĢ☼ЯЄЄÞЄŔ >>> hall of fame <<<<
Posted in 
Off-topic
Posted in 
Off-topic
Hey flyordie i know uv seen me around and ull be seein me alot and wanna know who i am.... oh wellz anyways...

THIS IS TO POST THE HALL OF FAME TOP FLY OR DIE PLAYERS AND AS IM MAKING IT my pics ♀☺▼▼▼▼▼☺♂ there  

pls ask peachysweet to make the pictures for you and make sure u put ur rating on it 2!

thanxs laters :)
i don't think i wanna do this

Ok well hopefully that site i am now using will let me link back to them. If not you'll have to check out my site with all the graphics. Anyways this is what I came out with Rating, and yea i realize that little thing aint there in the middle of ur name but i couldn't find it anywhere in the fonts. sorry.

[img=
http://publish.hometown.aol.com/peachyssweet/images/background13r.jpg
]
Sorry it's so big but i finally got annoyed and didn't feel like messing with it or any upload sites.
wow peachy that was cool how did you get that
can you find one for me plz

Well Rating is the one who wanted the background and the spiders i just switched the skull and the way he had his name. Sure I can make you one just tell me what you,
can you make an angel with red yes and black wings
THATS KEWL!!!!! thanx loads peachy the names kewl anyways....

who ever has the best rating pls enter urself and put ur rating....

(pls tell them if u know em (Y).)

;) laters

how doyou guys do that that is so cool it's not exactly what iwanted but that will do
you said red yes (eyes?) and black wings....
I had that angel.. and I changed colours of wing and eyes...quick work

I bet peachy can do 1 more nice....

cheers

wow you couldnt do like a vampire wit eyes like a psycho could ya? peechysweet?
Lol peachy sowwy seem 2 have got u more buisness :)
and y u want a pic of a vampire if ur called raptor dude?
2nd of all can we pls stick to the topic pls can the No 1 rated player in fly post...
Rating I don't think there would be much of a point for that since everyones ratings change with each game.
yea but the ppl who are the best are mostly always @ the top arent they?
Here DirtyAngel You can barely see em but she does have black wings hope its kinda what you wanted. [img=
http://members.aol.com/peachyssweet/images/dirtyangel.jpg
]