« Back to All Topics
To Jason, Sandy and co
To Jason, Sandy and co
To Jason, Sandy and co
I see that my post was deleted before I really said what I wanted. One day the likes of Kobe and the other selfish freaks are going to come in here and abuse the place that you like. I hope that you don't forget how little you care about the issue - it saddens me that you don't see yourself as a part of the flyordie community. Although I hope you don't have to experience the kind of abuse that we have had, but I'll be the first to remind you of how little you care if you end up restricted as well.

Good luck.
We will not be restricted for 2 reasons:

1. 99% of posts in this forum do not contain any form of expletives of any nature, whereas in other forums that %age is obviously a lot higher because they have the restrictions placed upon them.

2. We are a very pleasant bunch of people. As there are not many of us, we all know each other. 

And as the top players do not get demerited on a regular basis unlike the 8ball and 9ballers, then respect and admiration is generated by new players, who quickly grow accustomed to a cuss free Larkinor chat and forum that they enjoy being a part of.

I ask you nicely Beppe to allow our forum to continue the way it is, we arent scared of Kobe returning, and if he does flood the forum then it can easily be sorted out.
Excellent reply D. And as I said before "why would they listen to us instead of you?".  Highly unlikely they would, we are just realistic about it.

Deleted

Charm, Grace and Class,
Kobe

[Edited by: LadyDie on Aug 20, 2006 7:29 PM]
deleted

Charm, Grace and Class,
Kobe

beppe, if i remember correctly, reposting things that were deleted by moderators can be cause for a permanent ban.  they delete things for a reason, and to bring them up again undermines their authority.  i politely ask that you not repost this again if this thread also gets deleted.

as for answering your questions, i think d did a very good job.  we have a lot of respect for each other here.  and for those who don't, they are dealt with in a manner that hasn't needed more restrictions up til now, and likely will not in the future either.

-jason
deleted
Ty.

Charm, Grace and Class,
Kobe

Enough of this.  This topic is dead.  Additional posts with this subject will be considered spaming.