Posted in 
Off-topic
What kind of music person"are you ?
Posted in 
Off-topic
What kind of music person"are you ?
Well,Don't know how far this will go,
"BUT"
They say "You can tell' What kind of person"Someone is, By" What kind of music they like...
"What Kind Of Music, Do You Like???
I myself"Like The old rock and Roll,Such as Rollingstones,Bob Dylan,Janis Joplin,Jimi Hendrix..
 "I also like alot of the new country" Like, 
Travis Tritt,Alan Jackson,Dixie Chicks,Keith Whitney...
 "SO TELL US"
What Kind Of Music Do You Like?
What Kind Of"MUSIC" Person Are You ?
"OH BY THE WAY"

They've got some awesom"Concerts". 
Coming up, Out here"
In California...
This Summer !   Peace to All !

:) :) ;)
???????
I think you post in the wrong folder, this is Billiards, not General! :-)
And what do you mean by bringing music in here? I don't understand! Billiards music???? Maybe it's a good improvement if we can listen to the music during the game????? :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
It 
is
 in the wrong folder, but no doubt one of the moderators will move it in due course.

I'm into Hardcore, Trancecore, Hard House, Techno, Trance, Psy-Trance, Acid Techno, Breakbeat, Drum 'n' Bass, Progressive House, Progressive Trance and Chillout.

What does that say about 
me
 then?
featherwood whats w the quotations... 

jam-rock like wsp, phish, grateful dead etc

bishiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i like samemusic as u i downloaded ur songs off kazaa(h) u got some wkd mixes ;\
Well I'm sorry for putting this topic in the wrong place,and for all the marks. 
I was just trying to say something different for a change and I thought it would be fun.
Mr Bishi,correct me if I'm wrong...Becuase I don't know 
the names you've mentioned but..
I would say your into some heavy metal.
And you focus on the real things in life and you like alot of action..thats to the piont of getting things done !
I believe you have a firm grasp of the wrong end of the stick 
featherwood'
. Those were the names of the génres I am into, not names of bands. For the record, I can't stand heavy-metal, or any 'normal' music. I'm much more into electronic music in all it's various guises.

About the only 'bands' I do like are as follows:

Chemical Brothers
Royksopp
Prodigy
Orbital

But you 
were
 pretty close to the mark with your diagnosis of my personality. Nice one.
Eminem
P.O.D.
DDt
Vast
 and so on and so on and so on....
WOW  Mr Bishi
I'm so embarrassed, BUT  like I said correct me if I'm wrong and you did :)
However I also said I didnt know the names or things you were saying so atleast I covered myself on that,
Im just an old fashion Person,Mr Bishi'
 So my foolishness is not ignorance' Its innocence.
(jokingly saying however)
What I read, musta sounded like a bunch of heavy metal' 
to me and being so'maybe its how you wrote it, You must have a stressful life, Sir. 
TRY to have a relaxing day now and then
its good for you !:)

P.S. again'Thank you for acknoweging me.
Its been a pleasure talking with you ! 

Mr. Bishi has taste?? Who would have thunk it??? :O
featherwood'
. I wasn't having a pop at your lack of knowledge, even though it might have come across that way. You seem like a good sort, and it's always nice to meet people like yourself.

Whereas 
Sad_eyes
 appears to be a complete pillock.

Pillock????

Oh poor Mr. Bishi is cranky.....
too much sun I gather!  Cant handle the heat old timer??
too much coke probably and i dont mean the fizzy variety
Ya know ,
My mother always told me 
If you can't say anything nice,
Don't say anything at all.
Oh by The Way,
What I said, Had nothing to do with you Mr.Bishi !
who did u mean it for then 
featherwood'
?
Ok..a little role playing action here.......imagine yourselves a brand new visitor to FlyOrDie...for a moment...ok?.....so your new..... and you decide to scan the forums......and you come across this topic...Oh !! music!!!...I like music !!!......lets see what these people have to say about music.....well....the first posting has something to do with music....  and the 2nd, 3rd, 4th.......but wait.....  whats this???  the topic begins to turn to crap at about the 7th message...to bad too.....it coulda been a great topic......:O  
and who are these people???...who appear so hostile to each other..... I'm outta here....
(and off go's another potential player who could have enjoyed the games here)

so tell me people......  what would you think if you were a new visitor ?
I know what I think......  but I won't type it in here as it would serve zero purpose.... and only incite MORE flaming messages.......that have NOTHING to do with music....
the only obvious thing that I see in this topic is, that some people are content to go through life being misurable....and thats also to bad.....  coz life is short...

I will say this much though.....as a moderator of this site...if I see more topics go south as bad as this one has..... I'll simply delete the entire thread...and we can try again....   deal?

enjoy your games

GHOST RIDER MP
Ghosty Rider, are you there?
If so, say something.
I need to talk to you
I'm a 
Eminem kind of person,  I love his rap and he's so coooool!!I'm like his number 1 fan!!!!So I'm the rap type of person cuz I like 50 cent 2pac and so on...
i like punkrock christian rock and heavymetal