Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Is this normal?
Replies: 2   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Veriac (Oct 21, 2006 3:00 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  
Montsegur

Is this normal? Posted: Oct 21, 2006 12:56 PM
okmy character Montsegur was 2 levels behind in ranged (level 61 and he is exp lvl 63). Anyway I leveled it today to 62 but it seems to take 500+ clicks to raise it by 2%, and that is even with fihgting on larkinor and killing monsters (high hp ones easy kill)just with my ranged. Also my dex is where it should be.

spiderman5357

Re: Is this normal? Posted: Oct 21, 2006 2:51 PM
Hey Mont, for some odd reason those 60 levels were very hard to maintain. I believe those were the only levels during Shadow's playing where I did not maintain my current levels ranged skill. It was usually about a 1/4 of a level behind my current level. I'm sure its not the news you were looking for, but it happened to me also. Just add a few more into Dex and it should help a tad.

Spidey

Veriac

Re: Is this normal? Posted: Oct 21, 2006 3:00 PM
its normal im afraid.

With all the skills there are some "flat" areas resulting in either a lower skill than expected, or a higher one.

Mages for example can achieve +7 magic skill around level 34, but then have problems maintaining +5 in higher levels.

Replies: 2   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page