« Back to All Topics
A poem
Posted in 
Off-topic
A poem
Posted in 
Off-topic
A poem
I wrote this early this morning. I was looking thru the forum last night and came across something I didn't feel was very right. To be honest with everyone, I lost my mom to sucicide. Since this has happened, I now have PTSD (Post tramatic stress disorder) It hasn't been easy at all. Enough about that. So here it is.

You enlightened me

I am usually pretty quiet and stick to myself, But in this case, I couldn't leave it on the shelf.
 Your worse then a woman with PMS, Maybe it's just me that see's this.
You never take anyones feelings into consideration, Not even the general population.
You say you don't care if it offends anyone, Well you offended me and I am someone.

If you don't like what you hear, Then maybe you shouldn't be here.
You tell people to stop all their gibberish, But yet we get to see all your rubbish.
You stick your nose in where it don't belong, And everyone else is always wrong.
Your parents must be very proud, Just look beyond their frown.

Most of us don't even ask you per say, You just have to say it anyway.
All we do is ask some little question, Then you have something to mention.
Most of the time your instigating, Instead of doing any investigating.
You are no longer a FOD moderator, So who died and made you dictator.

Dedicatated to Mr. Bishi
Now thats a poem that should have a copy write
i agree 110 % lone .. and its about time somone told that sun of a baby diaper off. And u Mr. Bishi with your big dictionary words  dont empress me one bit . heres a word for u to look up in that dictionary of yours L_O_O_S_E_R
definition: Mr.Bishi
And tyvm lone for the nice remark about my poem .your the one who inspired it ... glad u liked it 
Your very welcome chassidy :)
TY lone for that peom, i've kinda been trippin all day for some stuff Mr. Bishi said, altho i've always said people like that arent worth our worries, but, i let it get to me, the poem helped alot, thanx
WOW
Great poem!  Bishi should read it!

Sorry about your mom!:(

Sandy
Nice poem. Sorry to be rude...But what happened to your mom?
>>>Oh suicide...sorry for asking...I only read the poem...
Bless. You wrote a poem about me.

And you think I care?
I've always said I wished that no one would ever go thru something like I've been thru. But in your case Mr.Bishi, a good month in my shoes would give you a great idea of what it's like. Then I would like to see if you didn't care. I am pretty sure your attitude would change, especially if you seen someone joking about suicide. 
I really don't think you should have any right in the forums, Your always putting people down, Which is against the rules, You instigate conflicts between others all the time. So why are you even allowed in here? I really can not come up with a logical explanation.
I'm terribly sorry, but I can't remember joking about your mother topping herself. Care to enlighten me?
This might ring a bell,

Then my mom ran the dog over when he pulled into the driveway last night, which distressed her so much she comitted suicide, leading to my dad running away to join the French Foreign Legion and causing me and my brothers to be placed into foster care with a family who's religion forbids homework.

Sorry Miss. Can I have an extra day?

Bishi, why do you have to be so cruel!
Christ man, do you have no heart?

Bishi......  do you have issues?

i think he has serious issues, or just no heart or feelings, maybe someone hurt him bad one day and he turned into this cold hearted person, who knows.
Bishi is Probably a 10 year old with nothing better to do:p than to make himself look tough on the internet

GO UP MAN!!!!!!!!!

My god. Do you actually read my posts, or do you stumble about blindly looking for things that offend you? If you actually 
bothered
 to read the context in which that post was written, you might have realised it's meaning. It's called sarcasm. And it was a follow up to a post by 
GHOST RIDER

I don't think suicide is funny, but to find offence in what I wrote purely because someone you were close to someone who had committed suicide is pathetic. You might as well tell everyone that joking about 
anything
 is out of order, because someone, somewhere, might find it offensive. If you really think that was aimed at 
you
 then you also must think I'm psychic

Okay, so you've suffered a loss, you have my sympathy. No honestly, you do. However, you clearly don't understand my sense of humour, so don't pass judgement on it. 
well done lone....

newkieeeeeeeeeeee :D
i hope he is getting mad.  serves him right after all the bashings everyone that posts something in here gets from him. its good to see him get a taste of it too

[img=
http://atlas.imagemagician.com/images/midnightexpress/NightStalker2.gif
]
Well I did read the topic needless to say, I know what the topic was about. I however don't recall the topic being about suicide. The point I am making here is that it shouldn't of even been brought up. 
One mention of suicide, and you instantly think it relates to your loss. Well, it doesn't. Not everything in this forum is meant for 
everyone

If you take offence at something that's written in the forum, that's 
your
 problem. Okay, if someone is actually aiming things at you, then you can be rightfully offended. But they're not, and I wasn't.

Grow up.
shut it bishi and go back to your pill popping life. first you diss me and newkie and now your starting on other ppl. your sarcasm is pathetic and gives it a bad name. have u ever heard of being 
NICE?
I don't recall me saying I thought it was about me or my loss, The point of it is, is that people come in here and read this forum, most of the time something somewhere is going to come across something they don't agree with. Me for instance coming across that. I'm just voicing my oppion. Just maybe not many do. I normally don't myself, cause it has nothing to do with me. But just about every post I read your in it somewhere or another. It don't matter if it's your business or not, you just can't help yourself.
Your always putting someone down in here, It don't matter the topic, you just have something to say. People are tired of hearing what you have to say on whatever.
I'm not tired.... Zzzzzz...
Errr... wake up Tara
umm, oh I thought this was A poems topic?
Silly me?:p

PPL>>> Take ur frowns:( & turn em upside down :) and smile, for today is a new day..........
C'mon get happppppppppppppppy.............teeheeeeeee:p
Turn Frown :(? Upside down?........ :), look it works, yay, thanx Tara 
once again im licking bishis arse but ! i have to again hes right and funny with it. dont tell me uve nvr joked about someone being dead even if its osama saddam or someone. i still dont take that to heart that ur taking the mick outta my nan dying or something. and personally i look upon death very erm...different. as a great philospher once said : 

" The only thing is planned in life is death - and yet we do not plan for it " 
and writing a poem was very childish anyone could right a poem

there was once a penis called newkie
he thinx he could life like the boys from newquay ( see what i did there ) 
he had an internet girlfriend, 
and his life was so crap he might as well of had the bend...s
polacks a proper geezer
so bow now to him and let him tease ya
tease ya ? i was in a poetic role that made me sound a bit fruity
oly moly thta poem makes no sense ! he thinks his life is like the boys.....not that other crap sry im a bit tiddled my gramps b day today and i been drinking with him !
wow, could u not make any more sense dude.
im actually the most interlectuall person on this site :|
What is it on this site? is this a retirement home for failed poets?
No offence lonewolf...... also gotta ask if this if this is a retirement home for failed wanna be artists .bitter lemon?
Hay LoneWolf, you arent allowed to do homework? Lucky you! I know 100's of kids how would like that...But Im so sorry your life was sent to Heck.
This was a topic under Dear Moderators that I seen Mr. Bishi's remark, This topic I seen was about someone having a name banned and was wondering why. No big deal an easy enough question but the remarks were something else. I've seen so many topics go from one thing to another in here. The topic wasn't about suicide or homework. Just someone trying to make a joke. Just so happened the joke was about suicide.
DARN! Now youve done it! Now im all confuzzled (Confused)!
I'm sorry I confuzzeled you :(
Thats O.K.

I cant get over you not having to do eny homework like all us other school kids. Wait a seck! If you arent allowed to do homework...you do it durring class time right?
General Hawk I am 28 years old Female from USA :)
No homework at all, not in school. 

O.H................................................................................................................................................................sorry...
lol...sry bac on da hmwk topic, id give anything not 2 be allowed 2 do hmwk!
Does no one want to visit my dog poems post? I guess not:(