« Back to All Topics
Same old Tealeaf
Same old Tealeaf
Same old Tealeaf
I just dropped in to the forum to see what's new, and within ten posts I see Tealeaf is still picking on everybody.  Some things never change, huh!
What are you talking about Diablo? Sure Tea Leaf uses the game's "steal" feature as do many other players, but Tea Leaf and the other characters on that account do a lot of good things for the game too. Tea builds and Talitu is helping clear North Port. The game encourages some thieving to make things more interesting, you can't blame a player for using a game feature. If you want to go after thieving and robbing, you will be going after most of the established players. That's the way this game is set up, don't go after player's personally for it.

BTW, if there was no thieving and no robbing, there would be no building!
Hey Diablo!  :) C'mon, admit you miss me! Your generosity (admittedly nonvoluntary) gave me my start in life.:p 
I've hit the peroxide bottle since you left-you wouldn't recognize me...
If you change your mind, and come back to Larkinor, why I just might give you a 30 day exemption. :D

As ever

Tea leaf

Go ahead Esme give him a 30day break.  Leaves more for DieVious.
Diablo - I realize now that what you said was in a friendly spirit, and I apologize for my response. From your other posts it seems you would be a fun person to meet in chat!