Forums » The Larkinor Quest
where to report - missing clicks?
Replies: 17   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: rebanne (Nov 15, 2006 1:26 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 17   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
rebanne

where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 13, 2006 1:26 PM
Yesterday morning I thought it was my imagination. This morning, I checked carefully.....

MagicRose received the appropriate # of clicks, but neither MagicRose2 nor Ro$e received any clicks. No big deal on Ro$e (as long as she starts getting clicks!), but I JUST made antigrav boots for MagicRose2 and yesterday was supposed to be the first day that she would receive extra clicks!

I can not report this problem from work (can no longer access anything related to 'games' from work) and it is sooooooooooo slow to track down the proper place to report this from home.

SandyT

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 13, 2006 6:25 PM
Not sure if this helps, but anti-grav boots take up to a couple hundred clicks to activate. You won't get the bonus clicks until a message ("your boots are activated" or similar) appears on your screen.

Sandy

rebanne

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 12:22 AM
Nope, it wasn't a problem with too few clicks on Ro$e and MagicRose2 - it was a problem of receiving NO clicks. I could have lived with 846, but instead I got a whopping big ZERO

spiderman5357

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 1:19 AM
Sorry to go nosin in, but just on a side note, how often does this happen? I only care about 1 character of course, but on the occasion it has seemed that I have missed a days worth of clicks here and there on this character. I do not play often enough to be sure, but it is just I thought i'd mention.

Spidey

spiderman5357

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 1:31 AM
LOL, i.e., today, cant say for sure, but coulda sworn I did not get any, but it could just be because someone else said so, but it only seems to happen when I play 2 days in a row. I rarely get to anymore (and no, dont worry, I know when clicks are refreshed so that is not the problem) but that is when I seem to notice. Oh well, cant be sure.

Spidey

rebanne

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 1:32 AM
I don't know. This is the first time that I've noticed it in a LONG time. I can't always play every day and haven't been checking to make sure that the proper # of clicks where being accrued.

I do know that in the past, the moderators were able to replace the missing clicks - I don't know if they can/will still do this.

spiderman5357

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 1:51 AM
But how and why would it happen? If it has happened before, that concerns me. It could have happened numerous times and I or others could not have noticed. That sux.

Spidey

rebanne

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 2:07 AM
Ahem, well, yes, that HAS been mentioned before.

I would just like to have someone check into it to confirm that it DID happen. If possible.

rebanne

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 2:53 AM
I finally found someplace to report it. Fingers crossed that there is a (positive) response.

Veriac

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 10:41 AM
It will be looked into asap

Veriac

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 10:48 AM
900 clicks have now been added to magicrose.

rebanne

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 11:01 AM
Ummmmmmmmmm I really do love the thought, but can you add those clicks to MagicRose2 (the one who is missing clicks)? You may have to wait until after clicks are added again to remove them from MagicRose. I didn't have a problem with her clicks - although I don't mind a few extra! If you can't..... well, as long as MagicRose2 starts getting clicks again, I will survive.

rebanne

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 12:12 PM
MagicRose2 (and Ro$e) got the clicks - thank you. I'll let you know if they get their 'regular' clicks today.

Veriac

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 11:11 PM
Actually....the logs were checked and all the characters did receive the clicks.

However, extra clicks had already been added, and we saw no reason to take them away again.

Marbunz

Re: where to report - missing clicks? Posted: Nov 14, 2006 11:43 PM
Well that is not entirely fair either then.

Marbunz

Replies: 17   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page