« Back to All Topics
Diamond boots
Diamond boots
Diamond boots
I have been selling diamond boots for 544998 but no one seems to want to buy..it's the lowest price(1 coin lower!!WOOO!!!) What price should it be for people to buy(besides something insanely low)
well, if someone i knew asked me to make them diamond boots, i could make them for less than 200,000 (probably about 160,000).  and i would sell them to the person i knew for around 200k.  now, since you're just leaving them there to be bought, they would definitely get puchased soon if they were posted at 200k.  they'll possibly even get purchased if they're at 300k or 400k.  but the higher the price, the longer you should expect to wait until someone buys them, since the more likely they are to consider making them on their own.  possibly days, possibly weeks, possibly months if you want them to sell for 400k or higher.
--jason
Alright thanks..now I know how to make enough money to get to TA :) :) :) Now to transfer...Anyone know a good way to do that?
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=26950&tstart=30&trange=15

(found by using the "search forum" button, and typing in "market transfer guide")
--jason