« Back to All Topics
Prayer wheel
Prayer wheel
Prayer wheel
What does it do?... just kidding

I know that in a church it only takes of a calamity some of the time, does this also happen with the prayer wheel?

and whilst I'm here I'll ask does anyone know how many clicks (heals) you get out of them
If you have Disease: 99 Poison: 99 Curse: 99 and Paralysis:99,
And you use a prayer wheel, it will work on all calamities at once. But as to how many it takes away.. its kind of random. It always seems to be 1 or 2 at time.
So after one prayer you could look something like this.

Disease: 97 Poison: 98 Curse: 98 Paralysis: 97

Just a hypothetical situation; I'm not really sure if someone dies whenever they click with that much poison :p
might as well make this as complete of an answer as i can, so you don't ask more again in a few weeks...

praying in temple:
-heals 0 or 1 of the specific calamaty that you click
-advantages: free
-disadvantages: takes a lot of clicks if you have more than a few calamaties including different types, and you have to go to a temple

prayer wheel:
-heals 1 or 2 of each type of calamaty that you currently have at the same time, and lasts anywhere from one use to possibly 100 or more
-advantages: cheaper than most other methods, heals all types of calamaties at once
-disadvantages: takes a lot of clicks if you have more than a few calamaties, prayer wheels are heavy and sometimes break

mobilidoxin:
-heals up to 5 paralysis at once (will heal exactly 5 if you have 5 or more)
-advantages: cheaper than aqua dei, heals the calamaty that causes your char to effectively lose some quick, dex, iq, and pers
-disadvantages: does not heal other calamaties

antidote:
-heals up to 5 poison at once
-advantages: cheaper than aqua dei, heals the calamaty that causes you to lose hp's while you walk or after you heal

cure potion:
-heals up to 5 disease at once
-advantages: cheaper than aqua dei, heals the calamaty that does not allow you to fully heal your char

magic chair in any non-novice district house:
-can get rid of all of one or two types of calamaties depending on which district and which type of house (see stats before purchasing a house)
-advantages: fully heals one or two types of calamaties, free healing (if you already have that house)
-disadvantages: does not heal other calamaties, costly (but only an initial cost)

aqua dei:
-heals all of each type of calamaty at once
-advantages: one click heals all calamaties
-disadvantages: more costly than most other methods
forgot one option...

miracle satchel:
-a satchel that heals your hp's while you walk (but do not carry with other types of satchels)
-advantages: nulifies the effects of poison (both while healing and walking, it does no damage), often lasts a few days' clicks
-disadvantages: relatively heavy, more expensive than the simple drinks, breaks from time to time
-suggestion: if you use a mir satchel, either have an aqua dei in your pack, or have a magic chair in your house that heals poison and know the homeport spell, in case satchel breaks, so that you don't have too many poison that will cause you to die.
why would i ask more in a few weeks and why did you tell me that anyway!?
>Prayer wheel.  What does it do?... just kidding

>I know that in a church it only takes of a calamity some of the time, does this also happen with the prayer wheel?

>and whilst I'm here I'll ask does anyone know how many clicks (heals) you get out of them 

you figured out that you can pray at temple.  you seem to now have figured out that prayer wheel also works.  you are asking questions about the prayer wheel, so i answered them (and a few more common questions people often have shortly after they start using wheels).  and the progression is that when you get more money, you will start using the other options for healing calamaties as well.  so even if it's not useful to you now to see the other info, it might be one day, or it might be useful to others.

--jason
Why don't you want to carry the miracle satchel with other satchels?
If you take one step while carrying a miracle satchel and a mana satchel, they will both explode.  Same goes for fodder satchel and either of the other two.

You can use a mana and a miracle if you also have a subtatoo, but those are fairly expensive for a lower leveled character, and do wear out as well.