« Back to All Topics
Quistion about stealers.
Quistion about stealers.
Quistion about stealers.
Why doese it take so long to be able to steal alot of silvers from the drop down menu? can anyone with 200 level stealing post thier average silvers per steal please :)
also wich one of either Luck, or quickness determines how much silvers you get?
i have lvl 199 stealing... hope that's close enough.  on successful steals, i get somewhere from 1 to 400 silvers (random across that entire range), with my level 36 character.  and we (some people that enjoy testing and figuring out random little things in this game) are fairly confident that stats have absolutely no effect on drop-down stealing (they only matter if you are a subscriber and can steal from other players).  i don't believe silvers earned from drop down even matter on stealing level (though it's been a while since i've checked that theory), but they do definitely depend on your character's experience level.
--jason
Well, my level 6 stealer gets about 80 max silvers a steal with a level 31 stealing level...I think it probably is the experience level and not the stealing level
You get a number between 1 and 10*level in silvers on a successful steal. You also get robbed in discrete increments of level*(random number between 1 and 10) on an unsuccessful steal.

Hope that helps
ok, so my level 36 gets between 1 and 360 silvers on a successfuly steal, according to bolder's formulas... i wasn't far off from just remembering my steals :)
--jason
> You get a number between 1 and 10*level in silvers on a successful steal. You also get robbed in discrete increments of level*(random number between 1 and 10) on an unsuccessful steal.

Cool info, thanks!

Sandy
NBK_§ºL£r çÅññôÑ, how long do you kids spend finding these abnormal characters anyhow?!  And how long does it take to type in your name every time you login?!

Anyway, back on topic.  Any questions you have about the Steelers are probably answered at the following site:

http://www.steelers.com/

Good luck.

Sandy