« Back to All Topics
Same Old Diablo
Same Old Diablo
Same Old Diablo
Humph! I offered a guess as to your new identity-but like before, you just havn't read your own post.  (I refer to your thread 8 Nov.)
Now I'm chasing around CC, at all hours, peering under every veil, hat and hood that passes! And a few backpacks too..of course. Hah! 
You'll have to give me another clue, Diablo.
BTW, If you are posting at 7:50pm Greenwich (Larkinor) and are playing in the morning your time- may I surmise you're a California fellow?
Today I will be around CC from 6:30pm on- Larki time.
Sigh..The place will probably be empty now that I have posted this ...

~Tea leaf  :p 
My Dear Tea Leaf,

Don't take a lack of a response as a sign I have not read your post.  Of course I did.  However, it isn't much of a game if I just tell you who I am.  You'll have to find out the old fashioned way, just walk up and stick your hand in my pocket!  

ps:  I live in Connecticut
By the way Tea Leaf, where are you from?
> I mostly play in the mornings now.
Morning? More like the crack of dawn! 
OK, Conn-Cal...I was close.They both have a coastline don't they? What's a few time zones anyway?
To answer your question: like the boss sings-- 
Born in the USA
 - but I hardly ever live there. Right now I'm collecting seashells by the seashore in Costa Rica. The concept of Tea leaf was born in London...
So alright, let the game continue.

~Tea leaf  ;)

"Let the game begin"?  Please!  The only time you got anything from me before is because I felt sorry for you!  And yes, I'm usually on at the crack of dawn (putting my daughter on the bus).  And your welcome to come find me.  Though after a month and a half of searching in vain I'd dare say you aren't doing so splendid.
I meant "continue", not "begin".  And by the way,. do you happen to sell the seashells you collect by the seashore?
oooh, Diablo, you sound so irate! It must be past your bedtime. Just kidding.
Actually it's quite sweet of you to pity Tea leaf ..some people in CC are thoughtlessly stingy and it's difficult to keep body and bone together living off prayerwheels and rations.
If I am to find you at 6 in the morning it isn't going to happen.:(  Maybe much later in the morning...
Sell seashells-No. But I sometimes make rather pretty mobiles for my friends- when I have time. 
Well, I'll still keep my eye open for you..

~Esme/Tea leaf