« Back to All Topics
what happened to my who likes me and who don't post?
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
where'd it go ? I wonna know because yesterday it was here and now it's gone :'( . who did this and who likes me again and who don't ? that's all for now.
* Jen a.k.a rich girl *
well its probobly too old!..very old..Very very old or theres tomany replys..or ghost deleted it.. ore its too old...lol ! HAHA !!!
we all love you any way rich girl . even if u are getting old.
oh my dear, maybe they did get deleted :( ,probally because of what * bigdognuke* said in his post,it all got deleted :(, oh well.  * Jen a.k.a rich girl *
i dont think i did it on purpose..?
i so hope not ... maybe it was my fault :( . Oh well , can't do nothing now to bring it back except post a new one. 
* Jen a.k.a rich girl*
does anyone know anywayz??? if you do, post here plz.. it'd be helpful . * Jen a.k.a rich girl * 
JEN I LOVE U I WANNA SPEND MY HOLW  LIFE WITH U AND OUR BABY

EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWW
your a sicko !!!!!!!!!!
Rich..
please ignore this moron !
My apologies...
ok , I think you are right . He is kinda sick and I don't have a baby ,dark liger!!! My god , you're weird . No more comment 
 I HATE U JEN I HATE U HAVE FUN WITH RYAN :(
And who's Ryan?????????????????????????????? ?:|
long story pohatu.. i'll tell you later. 
maybe someone stole it or deleted it oh remember me 
hey jen if u see this reply that means i really miss u sherman wants nothing more do with u but i do plz jen i miss u my dear reply back ok miss u

Sincercly yours
                         Chad Blade PS
              I LOVE U VERY MUCH C+J:)
dark im not putting u down so dont put me down....jen...i hope u r having fun with mike....i bet hes way better than all of us...hope u right again soon and see this message...i still love u....all of us do...that goes to u to dark...i know u love he too....hope to see u again jen...i miss u alot

sherman2004
aka sherman2005 ;)
o and dark...that is a big fat lie....i love jen alot

sherman2004
o did i miss something...who is ryan....didnt get that email lol...hope to hear about it someday...well i guess  ugave up on mike...i knew u would someday
sherman2004