Team Splat: Part 3
Dec 20, 2006 2:19 AM
Time for the next team splat.
This one will be different then the last two. Instead of everyone splatting on the same team, we will have several small teams competing. Teams will consist of 8 CHARACTERS each. The competition will start on friday at noon EST and end the last minute of this year, also EST.
The winning team will receive 1 mil for each character from me. Any other donations will be happily accepted.
1. Each team may have a maximum of 8 characters
2. Each player may have only 2 characters on any given team, no matter how many accounts they have. You may however be on as many teams as you would like, providing you have enough characters.
3. Each team will decide on a team leader. The leader will be responsible for reporting team totals, preferably daily, but at the minimum every 3 days.
4. You may if you wish, but are not required to give pledges.
5. Trash talking is not only allowed, but encouraged. You all know the rules...no name calling, no profanity, no threats, no yo momma jokes.
6. Players may recruit other people to be on their team and have one person register for all of them, or a player may register their characters and I will match them up with a team.
7. I would like to see balanced teams. Having 8 top splatting characters on one team would ruin the fun for everyone.
8. ALL characters MUST be registered no later then friday at 11am.
9. There will not be a certain square you are required to splat on. You may fight where you wish to.
For the newer players there will be a separate contest. A newer player is one who does NOT have a character above level 35, and does not have a total of 500 or more splats total on all their characters. For these players the contest will be individual, and the winner will receive 2 mil from me.
Our total goal will be 75k splats. I see no reason why we cannot accomplish this.
Let's get our teams and characters registered and ready to splat!