« Back to All Topics
Team 3 - "The Under Dogs"
Hiya Team Three - Ruppert, Esme, Sir Michael, and Ezekial. Good luck splatting - have fun and snap at the heels of the other teams. :D

A few tactics for distracting the others
 -

Lusha - just talk to her lots in chat, she's a talker not a fighter. 

TeT - feed her a bowl of noobios early each day, she'll be feed so full that she won't be able to sail without sinking her ship

Jason - find something interesting to study on larki - xp/click, market items, statistics or as a personal favourite of his ask about market transfers 

Jag - tell him Ria and HOL are gonna spend every minute of xmas robbing ... should keep him busy with the Usurper 

Halo/Meph + Co - xmas is great for parties, arrange a nice game of pass the parcel for their thieves - it would be too much fun for them to turn down

Kristine Kringle - send lots of Xmas mail to LD to ensure she's busy being a moderator to fight (my personal favourite)

As you can see whilst we may have a few less clicks saved up than the others but with a little inventiveness we can make ours count for so much more :p:p:p:p 

Team Three Starting Conquest
 (as of 5:55pm GMT / 12:55 EST)
1. Le Tigre - 4786
2. Arbor Heavy - 5225
3. Ompa - 37077
4. Das Eichhörnchen - 3095
5. Talitu - 10383
6. Ezekial character 1

starting conquest: Blumschatten = 3602
Ompa has clocked up 262 splat from 1500 clicks tonight.

Have to say it left me warm inside to be clicking alongside Das Eichhörnchen and Arbor Heavy without interuption from any other teams :D:p

I'll keep an eye out for you guys and try to join you for some more communal splat. :) 
Arbor Heavy- Start 5225

Fri 12/22
+220 splats 

Ruppert
Das Eichhörnchen

Start 3095
Splats 318 tonight
New   3413

It was great to have Ompa and Arbor Heavy by my side for quite a long time :-)

Now I have to reequip because I reached L35.
Let´s see what we can achieve this week-end...

The good news: Tali has done 
 splats tonight.
The bad news: finished with only 969 clicks left.
I had planned on input from Tea leaf (with plenty of clicks) to offset the lesser input from Tali. Oh well, Tea is still going to fight on TA, with or without a team, because she is going to level faster there! 
I am pleased to be fighting along side you guys and if we implement KmS's "plan B", LOL, and persevere- well.. yaay team 3!

~esme :p

okay as of the last post on this thread we have a team total of 1588

Well done underdogs!

might i make a suggestion.  can people put a '+' in front of the splats they want to add to the total.  it will indicate to who ever is doing the team tally, that that is the number to add to the team tally.

Keep on splaten

Ruppert
And Sir Michael if you need a hand with you level 35 stuff try and let me know ... I may have something left over if you haven't upgraded already :)
new team total as of this post

Nice. i will be contributing more splats tomorrow.  Remember xmas clics start on the 24th so log on each day to get them and lets put them to good use (aka, winning the team prize ;) )

Ruppert
Das Eichhörnchen + 492 

bringing my total to 810 (3905)

Thanks, KmS for the offer, I had just upgraded when I read it, but I appreciate your kindness...
Maybe we can get into business when I reach 36 :-)
LeTigre +184  And now i need to sleep..zzzz...
+316 for Le Tigre (after a good sleep)
No time for me to splat much today, well done on all the progress so far, guess I got the name wrong :p 

Have a Good Xmas - KmS
+ 188 for Blumschatten

Merry Christmas, Team!
Ompa just met his first death :( ... but ...
+ 552 (I think)
Das Eichhörnchen +235

(Back from family duties)
Talitu +302
(and a new ship lvl 
-although it took the same amount of clicks when I used it. :(

Ompa now has over 2000 splat for the competition and will try to click out (should add at least 500 more)... we are so close to first place,  come on everyone and lets see if we can win this.

Esme - on your boat, you have to physically click the same number of times just the "click counter" only decreases every other square sailed - at least that is what should happen. If there is still a problem, make sure your sub hasn't run ... if neither of this explains it e-mail support.
Das Eichhörnchen got his Ruby Defense Merit :-)

+490 

(my part: 1905 ((5000)))
+284.  Talitu (out of clicks) and wishing you all a very happy new year. :)

~esme
+235 Blumschatten; out of clicks