« Back to All Topics
Need a boat?  We can help!  Details inside.
the fighting efforts on TA have been going very well lately, but i think we can make them go even better.  there are currently over 1000 characters at least lvl 31 (that's all the toplist will show, or else i would give the number from lvl 30+ :p)  however, there are only about 700 characters who have helped kill TA armies.

if there is anyone out there wanting to help splat those armies, and money is an issue, let us (me and others who will probably reply to this post saying they will contribute as well) know!  many of us have more than enough money, and are very willing to help send you guys to TA!  of course, there are a few conditions:

lvl 30+ mage or fighter
don't already have a boat (or enough money to get one)
you will fight fairly regularly to help clear the square we are aiming for at the time

and for any char's close (lvl 25+), let this be a goal for you as well... as soon as you get to lvl 30, if you don't have enough cash, we will help you get to TA as well.

just think, if all lvl 30+ char's were on TA, and could clear a mere 120 monsters a week (well-built subscribers can do more than that in one day's clicks), we could clear one square every single week there!  the island could be clear by next summer!

--jason
i am more than willing to contribute to anyone willing to fight. if the exceptions are met, of course, i feel the obligation to send any "in need" fighter or mage to Thord-Artin

you can find me in the chat lobby between 8-11pm weekdays and anytime weekends, but please reply :)

-jacob

I concour.  I am more than willing to assist a fighter/mage get to TA to help us clear the armies.

Just to highlight some of the things we are looking for:

-Lvl 30
-Dedication to fighting on the blocks the team is working on!

Catch me in chat if you need help.
I'll throw a Million into the pot...let me know how you want to collect it.
or did you just want us to buy a boat for someone (market transfer style)?? I guess I could throw 5 million into the bucket for a dedicated TA fighter...That is if they'll name their boat "The MissedMe 1" :)
currently I have one character that has a boat clegh who has been working on getting gear for all the levels from 25 to lvl 30 and working the missions to get points enough to get to lvl 30 as quickly as possible since i am a subscriber I have two other characters doing the same who are a level ahead of clegh but have no boat as of yet and have been working on getting gear made for levels to level 30 my last character who was the wealth of the outfit has also been making gear to sell to get the required equippage and 3 boats needed for the rest of the party. I am pretty dedicated and plan on doing my fair share of splat work shortly, been putting a lot of work into the missions for the king and see the leveling for at least one character every other day by battling all the monsters provided to get those experience points. If there are pointers or required items needed for collateral please let me know and I can run off my stats and belongings for sale at the markets if needed. Characters are Clegh the dwarf,shola clegh,done dug and youdidnotseeme.If it just means a silver in my beer to conscript me you have me and my party at the beer.;)
missedme: you can help in whatever way you are available.  personally, if someone is in need of the boat, and i see them in chat, i will arrange a market transfer to get them the money they need for a boat... that might mean 500k, it might mean 4.5 mil.  i can also try to arrange something over forum if people can't get into chat, though that is notably harder.  i know you're in chat a fair amount, so i'm sure some day, you'll find a worthy recipient, and will be able to transfer them some money too.

clegh: sounds like you've got some great efforts going on.  you seem to be aiming for it all at once... getting your char's to lvl 30 and trying to get enough money to get boats for all.  while the money-making takes more clicks, if you are willing to accept money, i suggest you just go for leveling as soon as you can, and we will gladly give you whatever else you need, though it sounds like you might make it anyway on your own.  keep it up, and we'll see you up north there fighting along side of us soon enough! :)

--jason
Jason: I am a relatively new subscriber (about 6 weeks) but I do have a level 31 fighter "Aaronboy" and 2 other fighters at lvls 28 "ratso" and 29 "fatpat". If I can help out on TA, I would be willing. I would need some help with silver to get there. 
talk to me in chat fatsypatsy 
Cannot connect to chat on computer at work--will try this evening on home computer.
jas I'am more then willing to throw some money in to that to help with get more TA fighers when ever you need it just reply to this or find me in chat.

kh
but I dont want someone to just come in chat and just say I want a boat and not put any effort into at least trying them self just thought I should throw that out there.
I have a level 23 character at the moment, and money for me is no problem (I'm a good thief), but I'm currently working on paying off my debt to the king, any suggestions as to what I need to do to prepare for a boat?  I know that nets are necessary to upgrade a boat, but what other items are useful, or indeed vital for a boat?

Julup
just plain old silvers... it's all you need (and the few nets, but those aren't really important til you have the money).
--jason
10 nets and 5 million in the bank
Wizard is only 29... torture :(
well meanie got to lvl 30 but i dont need a boat i got me one already but i do need help getting to ta i went out and made sure it was sea worthy around a little island and came back in to port 

Flossy: ready for ta
Hi there

I have a level 29 fighter (about to level up) and 2 million silvers in the bank as I am saving up for a boat, but I think I have buggered up my character as I haven't upped the persistence and only have 451 hitpoints (781 mana). However I love fighting and would make a good addition to the efforts on TA if anybody wants to sponsor me...
dandad, while the character you describe will really struggle on TA (not near enough hitpoints), if you are willing to go there and fight, i will help send you over (or i'm sure others might as well).  if you are able to make it into chat, that is the easiest way for us to transfer some cash over to you.  if not, let us know.

in a few levels, your character won't have as many troubles there, but still won't be as strong as most.  but it will be a time to learn new things.  hope to see you over there soon.

--jason
Thanks Jason

I think the original Dandad is useless to you all at the mo thanks to my rather bizarre distributions. However, I am working up a dedicated fighter - he is currently on level 14, plus I have a dedicated mage on level 22. So maybe I can join you all soon. But if you think Dandad can help when he reaches lvl 30 (tomorrow I hope if I have time) then I would love to come over to TA.

Cheers

i know all about useless fighters.  i happen to have a few of my own, and they do what they can, but it's not easy.  sometimes they're over on TA, helping with the fight there, but a lot of time, i just use them to collect much-needed items on larkinor, to make it easier for my other guys to upgrade.
also, some of my poorly-built fighters, i deleted, just to make time/space for newer, better-built ones.  sounds like you've already got one of those you're working on though, and that's great.  i'd still be willing to send your original guy up at lvl 30, so you can get a feel for what it's like, so you can learn the tricks, and so when your younger char's are ready, they'll see how much better they are.  c'mon over to chat when you get to lvl 30 :)
--jason
Cheers Jason - I will chat (dipped into it today and got enmeshed in a conversation between Sandy et.al. trying to avoid (or find) a lake...). Thanks for your help.
I have a level 30 mage lacking 2 mills for boat
same thing for you fluffy... poke into chat some time soon.  if i'm not there, someone else there will probably also be willing to give you the 2 mil you need.  just mention you've got a lvl 30 mage who wants to get his boat to go over and help us fight :)
--jason
wandtoter is about ready 1 more lvl and he will ship off to ta with a lil help hopefully i just bought 2 boats recently and i am trying to get finances up to get 3 more but i may have enuff i am not sure as of yet

Flossy
Well WandToter reached lvl 30 and finances are short a lil help would be very welcome il be in chat the room is empty now or i wouldve asked in there.

Flossy
Looks like i am gonna be asking twice today,sbk is almost lvl 29 and i will be playing him most of the day.

Flossy
>>well meanie got to lvl 30 but i dont need a boat i got me one already 
but i do need help getting to ta
 i went out and made sure it was sea worthy around a little island and came back in to port 

Flossy: ready for ta
----------------------------------------------------------

Are you saying you aren't sure of the directions? :p Just in case:

Once you are at the north Port of Larkinor, start sailing north until you hit that small island. Once you see the island, go north FOUR more clicks. From there, it's straight east and you're at the port on TA.
----------------------------------------------------------

- Gen 3 wrastle
(just makin' sure) :D
thanks but meanie is up there now splatting regular

Flossy
i have my money problem fixed i should be up on ta with 3 more later this week im letting them build cliks while i dig my new digger

Flossy
aye there matey's...i will contribute some booty to that pot:p...currently the only way to get ahold of me is threw email or here...but will contribute as much as i can :)...but if its a captain your looking for...u best start believeing in ghost stories..cause your in one...lol ok done with the sillines....
~artic~