« Back to All Topics
worship the unpassable trap :S
The hideous amazon escaped from you towards east!
You don't care for the hideous amazon, you go on...
A zombieshackle embraces you! (902)
You struggle for a while trying to force its arms open, but you cannot escape...
The neighbors find you. They search your pockets hastily, and throw you out of the flat!

i know ill never be able to get passed it...but envy who ever does

do i sense a new robbing challenge coming on ?:p
At least now people won't doubt me that I saw it :p
i dont know where it is at as of yet but as soon as i get a few things sorted around il be on the look for it doubt i can pass it too but a challenge more the less 

Flossy
i may have spoke too soon ....trap no1 passed:D
You stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
Suddenly you find yourself in a fallinggrate trap! (902)
You struggle for a while trying to force the bars open, but then you realize that you are a prisoner...
The neighbors find you. They search your pockets hastily, and throw you out of the flat!
millionaire is around here too.
I too hit that several times yesterday but couldn't beat the first 902 trap :( , but will keep trying ;) ,
>i dont know where it is at as of yet

just a reminder to those who may have forgot or don't yet know... unless the owner of this house posts where it is, the location should not be disclosed by anyone to anyone else.  if/when robbers find the spot, they are entitled to that knowledge, but not to pass it on to others.  of course, if the home-owner finds too many robbers on his/her block, that character just might move, but maybe they'll wait it out to see how long til the traps are broken.  good luck to all robbers.

--jason *eagerly awaiting the day when he gets traps large enough for people to wonder what's inside and who owns them*
I'm not sure that's consistent with my understanding of the rule.  I don't see why robber's can't target a trap.  It's the trageting of a specific player by publicizing the house location that is (for some reason) against the rules.

If I went into chat and said "I'll be working on that 902 trap for the next 2000 clicks, wish me luck", wouldn't that be the same as saying, "follow me to the 902 trap block"?  I wouldn't want to be the mod making the judgement call on that one.

Sandy
ya, i guess the rules do say more along the lines of no targeting a specific player.  and if we don't know who it is, then that might be okay.  i don't have a decent robber though, so i won't be able to help the effort to get through and see who owns those traps.  seems like one of those grey rules... leave it up to the mods i guess.
--jason
I thought the same way, that as it was not targeting a player specifically, it was within the rules to share the location.  Ralph told me I could share the district but not the square.  I'm sure he also knew that as I told the district, I would be clicking on that square and people would see. :p

TeT
902?????

oh god, say it isn't so....
GLAD to see that mans post up above me there and may i say WELCOME BACK Cinder 

as far as the house uggly made a trip around town and found the 902 block so when my things get into order il stop by and visit from time to time to see IF i can get in just to see whats in there since we dont know who owns them and all that sorta stuff

Flossy
I think cinder's polishing his crowbars lol

good luck to you;) it is nice to see you back 
:D its nice to know that i can get one last gathering :p...ill be joining ya cinder...that is if u ARE back :p

You struggle for a while trying to force the bars open, but then you realize that you are a prisoner...

Grrr.. thats twice, but gotta keep trying..:p

~Jazzmin
You crouch down to force the bars open, and after a little while you manage to lift them just enough to crawl out!
You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (902)
You hop quickly, but an arrow hits you. Your stiff body collapses on the dusty floor...
I guess they're growing:

Suddenly you find yourself in a fallinggrate trap! 
(950)

-Dead Prince K
Got through the the second trap!!!

You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (1001)
Thanks to your very quick hopping, you manage to stay alive until the arrows run short!
A zombieshackle embraces you! (1075)
You activated a blademachine trap while looking around! (1134)
You avoid the blades skillfully, but in a while one of them hits you. Your stiff body collapses on the dusty floor...
Was just flexing my muscles and got to wondering about what the highest level traps were these days.

The 1134 mentioned above is pretty darned impressive, and already wipes out any thoughts I had of buying the highest level traps in the game.

That post was three months ago now.  Does anyone know of any higher traps out there?

Sandy

[url=
http://forum.flyordie.com/thread.jsp?forum=13&thread=36154&tstart=30
]Here's a 1181
/url].  Should have done a little more looking around before I posted.

Sandy