« Back to All Topics
CHEATING
Posted in 
Billiards
CHEATING
Posted in 
Billiards
CHEATING
Hello , this is a inquirrment that SIR NOLAN 28 and DaBest are cheats. DaBest had a ball in hand , and 9 ball over bag and he delibratley missed and doubled the white, i have lots of witneses about this CHEATING , and its not fair on FRENZY :p
Whats with all this blaming ppl for cheating .. who cares... why cant you just come into the darn game and mind your own cottin picken business.. If a person feels like being nice and giving a other person a game .. what the heck is wrong with that .. Im sure you cotton picken complainers wouldnt mind if i threw a few games your way..Just think about it .. what good are you doing  tryin to get somone in trouble, that comes here for a good time .. half you idiots r cheaters yourself ..  very hipocriticial if you ask me .. Whats wrong with being a lil nice to a person once in a while ..  Ratings meet nothing anyway.. high points dont mean you r good ..neither do low points mean you arent a good player . so what does it matter anyway .. EXPLAIN THAT..You ppl take this game more serious than you take your own life .. how sad  
frenzy stfu if someone offerd u the points u wud say yes cuz ur point crazy so hush u stupid twát
awwwwwww leeeeeeeeee did qpr lose awwwwwwwits such a shame im so sorry :( :( bad luck next season u might get relegated (hopefully)
chassify lol :p (ment wrong) lets say u seen some1 CHEATING and u had 9 BALL CROWN , and u know how bad it is u would do the same so shhhhhhhhhh.
frenzy is just a crying little person :'( who should just STFU lmao j/k i just wanted to reply :p
Well, Stefano, sometimes you make me wonder......lots of aspects are not exactly clear....I better avoid to be straight to you....I am not sure this "Caution" you posted here is addressed also to you...
like I said time ago...

LUCIA IS NOT YOUR BIZ!