Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Clear out
Replies: 22   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: T0URIST (Jun 5, 2007 4:05 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 22   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]
Cinder

Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 12:28 AM
While I still have the ability to move stuff in bulk and change prices at the market....

No point leaving all my stuff in the market or in character houses, so have a look at the SS of all the characters houses and markets, and what theyre all wearing. Everything to go. Don't be greedy, take what you want, don't just look to hoarde or I might stick to the origonal thought of deleting the characters with everything in their packs

http://cinder.myphotoalbum.com/view_album.php?set_albumName=alb um01&donnotredirect=true

flossyintn

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 4:53 AM
what would you take for the lot not looking to horde just wanting to have the stuff as people needed them and that i might need

Flossy

flossyintn

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 5:49 AM
this may appear twice but i cant see it on the page how much ya take for the whole lot i dont want to hord the stuff i just want to keep it avaible for people that might need it including me

Flossy

flossyintn

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 5:49 AM
well i replied twice and it hasnt posted oh well

KillingmeSoftly

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 8:31 AM
Hey Cinder - hope things are better for you and your family.

If you have anything needed for lvl62-65 it would be a great help. I'm not going to be on until next week - but then hope to be back playing and burning through my maxed characters after finals (last exam on the 6th) - I can pay whatever - though not sure if my sub has run out so sherpa may be a problem.

Mike

secretary

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 11:28 AM
will miss seeing you. good luck . I would be interested in any houseparts that you may want to dispose of.

NicramDuel

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 2:19 PM
You will be missed Cinder. I can recall back in 2005, you were the first ever on englishlarki to engage in conversation with me. It shall never be forgetted, thank you once again! We haven't talked too much recently so I don't know what exactly's calling you away from your Crowbar-Call of Duty, but whatever it is, I hope it will once be sorted out, and you will return. Please do keep a few items at least for some immediate financial support once you come back. You will be missed, Friend...So, until we meet again...

Nic

Thomast

Re: Clear out Posted: May 29, 2007 11:01 PM
Cinder, I would rather that you were able to continue playing Larinor. If you are definitely leaving though, I would love the ornamental pipe and the brass breastplate.

Thank you,
TT

Cinder

Re: Clear out Posted: May 31, 2007 9:39 PM
Everythings reduced to ridiculously low prices, grab em while theyre hot. Any proceeds will be spent on the market on the highest priced items I can find in a day or two.

Happy shopping.

flossyintn

Re: Clear out Posted: Jun 1, 2007 1:33 AM
thanks for the bargins i was able to catch just let me know when ya come back i will sell all i got back to ya if it is still in stock thanks again hope to see you soon

Flossy

LadyDie

Re: Clear out Posted: Jun 1, 2007 1:04 PM
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

moonliter

Re: Clear out Posted: Jun 1, 2007 11:41 PM
Anyone else but me feel like an icon is leaving our midst?

Elusha Romanov

Re: Clear out Posted: Jun 2, 2007 3:46 AM
absolutely gonna miss you cinder...hope to run into you every once in a while. very sorry to see you go.

jessito

Re: Clear out Posted: Jun 2, 2007 9:37 AM
we sure are gonna miss you C
well hope you know you are always welcome in larkis family
tc
jess

Noodleatage3

Re: Clear out Posted: Jun 2, 2007 5:47 PM
Hey C, always been aspiring for ur high level of robbing. I'll still think of you everytime I level my robbing skill
Katie

Replies: 22   Pages: 2   [ Go: 1 2 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page