« Back to All Topics
new high level traps
new high level traps
new high level traps
Suddenly you find yourself in a fallinggrate trap! (950)
You crouch down to force the bars open, and after a little while you manage to lift them just enough to crawl out!
You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (1001)
You hop quickly, but an arrow hits you. Your stiff body collapses on the dusty floor...
The neighbors find you. They search your pockets hastily, and throw you out of the flat!

uggly was out for an evening rob and found these. i dont know what lvl or if there is a third trap.
Flossy
I knew it!
No one would believe me in chat when I said I'd found a trap level 1001... well now we're two :p

Trouble325
someone is spending toooo much time on that scientist block!  take these numbers for instance... callum has the highest normal-pack (aka no whatsitsnames) size in larki, at 126 str and 66 pers.  using the tool on sandy's site, he would require 2476 antigrav thingies (or 4951 whatsitsnames) to get a lvl 1001 trap.  i know for a fact that callum is not sitting on that square using all his clicks to collect alien parts, because he's busy clicking elsewhere, so that means someone else must have even more antigrav parts.
best-case scenario is 1-click rest, 1-click to engage monster, 1-click to beat it, and 1-click to disengage... as a cycle.  so at almost 2500 antigravs (which would require buying that many contraps and gadgets), that's a minimum of 10k clicks spent on that square (but for most char's, it takes more than 1-click to find the monster, especially now that others are populated there).  i guess someone really values high-lvl traps!  they've probably spent 20-30k clicks on that square alone in the past few months :p
--jason
Aye! Mega has encountered that beast of a trap. Caught a brief glimpse of that one, he did, as dozens of poisoned arrows did their damage. Slumping to the floor, you could hear him whimper “To the last, I grapple with thee; From (Heck)'s heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee”

-B (Call me Ishmael)

PS: One death without insurance and I bet he/she quits - lol.
You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (
)
Thanks to your very quick hopping, you manage to stay alive until the arrows run short!
A zombieshackle embraces you! (
)
You struggle for a while trying to force its arms open, but you cannot escape...
The neighbors find you. They search your pockets hastily, and throw you out of the flat!

OMG!
Right with ya Tourist...

You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (1001)
Thanks to your very quick hopping, you manage to stay alive until the arrows run short!
A zombieshackle embraces you! (1075)
You struggle for a while trying to force its arms open, but you cannot escape...

(x)|(x)

dead.......
You stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
You activated a blademachine trap while looking around! (1134)
You avoid the blades skillfully, but in a while one of them hits you. Your stiff body collapses on the dusty floor...

I got through the first two before, but I clicked past it to copy and paste!

All of this with master who only has 26 robbing lvl :D
A zombieshackle embraces you! (
)
You stretch the arms of the zombie until it goes limp and lets you go!
You activated a blademachine trap while looking around! (
)
You avoid the blades skillfully until the machine stops!
You've activated a stingbolt trap! Little poisoned arrows shower at you... (
)
You hop quickly, but an arrow hits you. Your stiff body collapses on the dusty floor...

they just keep getting bigger!
A manasucker trap approaches you! 
(748)

You try to stay as far away from the monster as you can, until it disappears. You were fortunate!
In the midst of searching the room, you feel a snarelock gripping your arms! 
(748)

After a long untying process, you succeed!
A manasucker trap approaches you! (
986)

You try to stay as far away from the monster as you can, until it disappears. You were fortunate!
You search in vain - the house is empty! You are just about to leave, when you notice something shiny on the ground: a diamond nail! Not much but still better than to leave bare handed...
250560 experience points earned!

Absolutely nothing?! I feel violated!

-B