« Back to All Topics
Full Block Society
Full Block Society
Full Block Society
I just added up all the splats on my characters... subbed and nonsubbed and it is over 121,000. I cleared a whole block! :)
congrats thomas.  you're in a very small (but slowly increasing) group of splatters.  taking a quick look at toplist, i see niho, monty, and alpie are also in that group, and possibly one or two others i might have missed (especially if they're one of the 3 or 4 above 90k, and i don't know who's on their second account).  there will be more joining you shortly though... like d, beavis, and ade, and of course eventually me and others.
--jason
283762 is what I killed so little over 2 blocks
Sweet Monty!!!

Still I am happy to join the 1 block society... I can aspire to 2 in a year or so! :)
up to 301747 almost 3 blocks  :)
So I added up the conquests of 15 characters over 5 accounts, and I just passed 120000 (actually I had just passed 119000, but seeing as I was so close, I had to do 1000 more splat).  I have now officially cleared an entire block.  I hereby submit my entrance form to the Full Block Society for admission.
Total of 162337 on four characters.

Sandy

You've eliminated 1000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new Gold Defense Merit of Larkinor badge, then disappears.

® TICO ® :p
Callum limps in.  Third place again.

Sandy
>Callum limps in

You should see about a Recovery Drink. We don't want Callum guts all over this thread.
I guess I also limped in. A long haul but finally made it to 120k
WD D!!!! ... and Sandy!!! and Beavis!!!
I just realised that on this nick I have a full block.... 136098.... :)
Oops, miscounted this nick, there are only about 96k here.... I'll be there soon.... 
atlast secretary has 140000.  Last competion did it for me
Laoban - 34774
Centro - 33724
Laowai - 32081
Sinodig - 19421

Total - 120000

Now for the next block :)
Going back through really old posts.  Ran across this one.  Added up my splats.  I'm over 150k total in all my char's.  Guess I've reached the Full Block Society.

(I wonder how many total splats some others have).