« Back to All Topics
To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG!
Okay, please, whoever the clever bug-abuser is, IMMEDIATELY disengage my character, or I'll get your shiny All-Stars-Squad IP-checked and kicked out of the game! You know what I'm on about! 

Clone status:
fighting (level:7)

SSJ Nicram has been like this for 4 days running now and I can't reclone, make a new clone or anything! 

Content Removed 

Making threats to other users in the way you did is simply not tolerated. Should it happen again your forum access will be revoked.
I've linked Developer on this Nic.. hope he can help you.

-RTD
Hope you don't mind me asking a bit more about what this is about...
ask me or someone else who understands in chat yon.  probably better not to describe in more detail what is happening, or others might try to abuse it as well.
--jason
Wow man.... your worse then i am when it comes to bug abuse and thats saying somethin ;\

And possably the funnest rant ive seen in a long time. ...Takes it oh so personal makes it funny :P( not to you but it made me burst out laughing!)
Thanks for the complement. Of course, how would you understand. How would I even expect you to care. Just a question, though. You perhaps have anything to do with it? It's quite curious how you actually consider this funny. Apparently, the case is the same in the case of the abuser. So?
ROFLMAO...ME play larkinor?!?! omg that is funny =D for your infomation i play a game which is not spoken on here. i dont have time to play something that lags every 2 clicks AND has hardly been updated ever since i quit AND its best night so far in a year has been maxed 40 players when ive poped into chat when i remember it it used to be 100-130 or even more so i really dont have time for this lil game anymore.

I mean no direspect for those who do like this game cause i know how it is when you found something thats as addictive as drugs( =D) and thats fine ,just expressing my opnion on the matter.
As for the lag, that's your internet.