Forums » The Larkinor Quest
To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG!
Replies: 9   Pages: 1   Most recent reply posted by: Yes or no (Oct 9, 2007 3:05 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
Topic Locked
When a topic is locked you can not reply to it.

Back to Topic List

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  
NicramDuel

To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 1, 2007 10:23 PM

Okay, please, whoever the clever bug-abuser is, IMMEDIATELY disengage my character, or I'll get your shiny All-Stars-Squad IP-checked and kicked out of the game! You know what I'm on about!

Clone status:
fighting (level:7)

SSJ Nicram has been like this for 4 days running now and I can't reclone, make a new clone or anything!

Content Removed

Making threats to other users in the way you did is simply not tolerated. Should it happen again your forum access will be revoked.

NicramDuel

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 1, 2007 10:28 PM

You have 24 hours to comply.

RalphTheDog

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 1, 2007 11:56 PM

I've linked Developer on this Nic.. hope he can help you.

-RTD

NicramDuel

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 2, 2007 9:19 AM

Thanks Ralph!

Yes or no

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 3, 2007 6:01 AM

Hope you don't mind me asking a bit more about what this is about...

jason_kroeker

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 3, 2007 10:28 PM

ask me or someone else who understands in chat yon. probably better not to describe in more detail what is happening, or others might try to abuse it as well.
--jason

lilM&M

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 7, 2007 6:43 AM

Wow man.... your worse then i am when it comes to bug abuse and thats saying somethin

And possably the funnest rant ive seen in a long time. ...Takes it oh so personal makes it funny :P( not to you but it made me burst out laughing!)

NicramDuel

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 8, 2007 3:45 PM

Thanks for the complement. Of course, how would you understand. How would I even expect you to care. Just a question, though. You perhaps have anything to do with it? It's quite curious how you actually consider this funny. Apparently, the case is the same in the case of the abuser. So?

lilM&M

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 9, 2007 2:25 AM

ROFLMAO...ME play larkinor?!?! omg that is funny =D for your infomation i play a game which is not spoken on here. i dont have time to play something that lags every 2 clicks AND has hardly been updated ever since i quit AND its best night so far in a year has been maxed 40 players when ive poped into chat when i remember it it used to be 100-130 or even more so i really dont have time for this lil game anymore.

I mean no direspect for those who do like this game cause i know how it is when you found something thats as addictive as drugs( =D) and thats fine ,just expressing my opnion on the matter.

Yes or no

Re: To YOU who's abusing the ARENA BUG! Posted: Oct 9, 2007 3:05 AM

As for the lag, that's your internet.

Replies: 9   Pages: 1  

Back to Topic List      Top of the page