Forums » The Larkinor Quest
R.Obbers Diary
Replies: 51   Pages: 4   Most recent reply posted by: MissedMe (Nov 10, 2007 6:46 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 51   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]
MissedMe

R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 10, 2007 6:46 PM
11/10/07 Dear diary today I went out and robbed and stole from a bunch of people.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Schattenbild lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
1692 experience points earned!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that ShadowAdj lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that THE SNOW DOG lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that **** Dragon lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that dannyar92 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.
1067 experience points earned!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that RevengeofthNinja lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that survivor12 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Guard Guts has tried to steal from you!!!
Sneaky Fran would laugh at the attempt just made to steal from you. You turn the tables on the unsuspecting thief and acquire 7 holy symbols from their backpack!

Success! You have managed to pilfer 21 silvers from night elfs!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Red Magician lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that gaunt lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Ima Magicman lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

Yes or no

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 11, 2007 7:22 AM
What a relief to find I'm not on that list.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 12, 2007 4:10 PM
11/12/07: Dear diary, felt a little under the weather today decided to rob some houses.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Bosonsi lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Xcore lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Polish_Gaurd lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that stuart252 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that fantic lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

NicramDuel

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 12, 2007 4:41 PM
Still no Mia Neptune among the list...I'm disappointed...

nice going though

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 12, 2007 5:24 PM
It's all just a matter of time

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 13, 2007 2:10 PM
11/13/07: Dear diary feeling a little down today. Think robbing a bunch of houses will help.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Cool man lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that tcontigo lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Wyngate lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that stars12 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that tonyscarbone lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 13, 2007 4:23 PM
11/13/07 Dear diary day is getting better think I'll rob some more houses

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that lilcrazykabet lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Murkatos lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Gaunt lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Yes or no

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 14, 2007 2:03 AM
Keep my name off that list.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 14, 2007 2:46 AM
Lol..What that would not be theraputic. As we all know diaries are for therapy... .. I promise to mix it in to the middle though. I think I'm gonna work on my fighter for a little while though.

Yes or no

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 14, 2007 3:08 AM
Good..I have more time to set up anti-human traps...mehehehe.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 15, 2007 6:43 PM
11/15/07: Dear diary had a scare today. I think the city gaurds are realizing my intentions! Then I had to defend myself against rangrok when he attacked me for stealing from him. The famepoint went well with my others.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that tvfreak260000 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that señor de la obsc lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Success! You have managed to pilfer a pearl from rangrok!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Slone lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that OmpaLompa lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that ringnes lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that blondywind lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 20, 2007 8:02 AM
11/19/07 Dear diary my therapist says I rob and steal to get attention. He was unable to write this down though since I had stolen his pen. Robbed some houses on the way home. Took the long way.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that crusty lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that game-masta lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that victorelgalan lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Lataki lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that blondywind lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that robintjie lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

Success! You have managed to pilfer 532 silvers from no sleep til!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that fantic lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that victorelguapo lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Vick Torry lives here! You hear a sudden noise and

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that larkin-ess lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 21, 2007 10:48 PM
The-joker has tried to steal from you!!!
Sneaky Fran would laugh at the attempt just made to steal from you. You turn the tables on the unsuspecting thief and acquire an aqua dei from their backpack!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that helper cell lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Rocky Racoon lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that BlakJaq lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Raystil lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Nedie lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Koemna lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Joiner lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Unusual Hero lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Old_Man lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that BIG F lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that dodo1 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Lady Mercy lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Laowai lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Jag the Usurper lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Success! You have managed to pilfer 68 silvers from Maximus Magicus!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Magical518 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Ιπποτης lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

MissedMe

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 28, 2007 12:35 AM
Dear diary started thinking I would get attacked less if I stopped posting my exploits...this is my last entry

flossyintn

Re: R.Obbers Diary Posted: Nov 28, 2007 3:45 AM
i like this post.hate to hear you not posting any more since none of my chars are on it but several have had him visit their homes while they were away .but that was b4 this post started.

Replies: 51   Pages: 4   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page