« Back to All Topics
New TA North Target
New TA North Target
New TA North Target
Unless convinced otherwise Callum and his cohorts will be working on connecting the north and south cities by fighting directly south of the TA north port.

Anyone have a different idea for the next TA north block?  If so, please explain here so we can try to get some sort of consensus for the TA north "target" icon on [url=
http://www.larkinorguide.com/cgi-bin/islands.cgi
]LarkinorGuide.com
/url]

Sandy
This one sounds as good to me as any Sandy, I'll be there too.
shanaine will be there too then
An army of 119767 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 114000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.

(laughing about how sandy ends up being the author of this splatting thread) :)
Are there any more buildings in the north city ?

Secretary
We don't think are are any more buildings at all. Of course FOD could put some new ones in.
i'll be up at np fighting directly south as well.  seems odd that we will now try to make a land bridge for people to walk between north and south ends of the island... now that we've cleared the other teleport gate (which will hopefully be built within a month or so).  but really, it's a goal for us to work together to accomplish, and also, rumour has it not all people might appreciate the teleport gate.  i've heard the word "costly" being used, which could mean taxing on hp's, mp's, money, or any other number of things, so some might opt to walk instead of teleport anyway.

as a note for those wondering... with a level 1 boat, or for those who need to unload nubs frequently in market (and don't die much, so can't unload on larki market), fighting northwards from the 'south' (really, now the centre of the island, by the lake) is more click-efficient.  but anyone with a level 2 or higher boat *should* come up to north port and fight south, in order to save trips getting to the fighting spot.

--jason
How's this for a crazy goal... getting this block from 111801 (currently) to below 100k before midnight tonight, Eastern Time.

I'm good for about 2k myself.  I'll be doing bits and pieces with my support cast of characters throughout the day today, but the bulk of the 2k will happen with Callum starting at 9pm this evening, Eastern Time.

Join the party!

Sandy
wanting almost 12k monsters cleared in about 12 hours... only days after we spent a lot of effort finishing the last square.  that's a huge goal.  anyway... about 5.5 hours to go.  i'd bet we probably won't even get it under 100k by tomorrow at midnight.  but i will be up there for hopefully 500 tonight.  see ya there.
--jason
Why do I always miss out on these?:( I can't go on a killing spree today either, only tomorrow the soonest...:( I hope there will be some splatters around then too!:) If not, I'll make up for lost time as usual.:) Good luck splatters!

P.S.: I would hazard a bet that there are actually buildings to the north of where we splatted last week, but I'm unsure if in the hun version those buildings were added later on. We'll find out eventually anyways.:)
An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards 
south
time's slowly running out.  and it was empty up there.
--jason
Well, we fell a little short.  I didn't even meet my goal of 2k... only managed about 1300 between three characters.  I partially blame the lag I ran into last night, but I mostly blame Thomas for getting me to chat repeatedly so I wouldn't have time to pass his characters on the Conquests list!

Sandy

No way! We like you in chat cause of your sharp wit and scintillating conversation... in fact, I think you owe to larki to spend more time chatting and less clicking! :)
Sorry I missed the splat party!

In any case, chalk up 
 for Meph.

An army of 119755 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards south.

-B
100 splat into my day and....

An army of 119748 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
104444[b/] monsters is awaiting you towards south.

Might get to that 100K mark today if we have enough splatters.

-Jag
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!

An army of 119747 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
Why do I feel like I am the only one posting in this thread?
200 Splat for Verbose this morning.

An army of 119746 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
> Why do I feel like I am the only one posting in this thread?

Because you're verbose.

Sandy
An army of 119745 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 100000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
An army of 
Omni, you mean the one blinking with a star?:)
Yes that one. Why not make that the next north targate?

(The blinking star means "you are here" not "targate block")

That's where I've been splatting since the telegate.;):D
An army of 

Can we hit 90K by tonight?  I can get about 300 more today.  
An army of 119720 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 89000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
You've eliminated 
 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new Hyperium Defense Merit of Larkinor badge, then disappears.

An army of 
An army of 119714 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 85000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
~200 splats into my day and....

An army of 
YOdice and NicramDual were getting the job done.

An army of 119712 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 82000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.

We did a nice job there!:) Keep up the good work-I'll join back up tomorrow again!:)
Splatin by myself early this morning!!
An army of 119710 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 80000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
You've eliminated 25000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new Centrolium Defense Merit of Larkinor badge, then disappears.

-cookie

Pelo has a (non-larki)supplied badge for 65,000.
An army of 119708 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 78000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.
Phoenix took a short trip up to N Port (before reading about the Splat competition)and knocked off 723.

We are under 70K!  :)

-B
An army of 119649 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 
An army of 119645 monsters is awaiting you towards west.
An army of 37000 monsters is awaiting you towards south.