« Back to All Topics
CAD welcome new army as members
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
I`d like to welcome a new member as LIEUTENANT COLONAL his name is tazz from the large army of CAC (commanded and conqured)
he formally was general there and wished to join CAD with the full backup suport off CAC with over 200 members combined with the elite fighting force of CAD makes us now completly unbeatable :)

if you do wish to join us and save yourselves from total destruction then that is a wise decision :)
otherwise we will see u destroyed on the battle field:p

http://www.upa2.com/cad

the website for information on 
how to join
wanted list
killed list (with proof in form of screen shots as to many sore lossers on here claim to win when they infact were destroyed :()

We are still waiting for the KIA army you all speak so highly off to come out of hiding and face us in battle cause up to now we have waited for them and they just to scared to show up :(

Dyno ;)

boy be quiet.everyones leaving.and when everyone is gone who r u gonna rule over.who tell me who.tanx is dieing and more peopel r leaving each month.what r u gonna do when you all r the only ones that r left
WEVE WON ! THEY HAVE OFFICIALLY SURRENDERED ! WE WON ! 

GOOOOO US !
hey i will join my team with the CAD team but we will have to call it something else.....
hhhhmmmm....
o i got it !
CAD=Calm And Delightful
ya thats it !!! lol !!!!!!!!
Fire_Angel if you wish to join we will accept knowing that you wil follow out main 3 rules:
1) Cause Chaos and Destruction to the people on out wanted list ..kill them then report to either Scotty. or Dynamite. Your first assignment will be to take TANX_MASTER down. 
thankyou :)
Oh, You wouldent kill me would you Fire_Angel?