Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Robbers/Thieves Chat
Replies: 772   Pages: 52   Most recent reply posted by: TylerUK (Mar 17, 2015 4:03 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 772   Pages: 52   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52  » ]
MissedMe

Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 21, 2007 2:29 PM
Thought it might be nice for the Robbers and Thieves to have a thread all their own. Post up questions, exploits, etc...Not just a spot for the "big score" but for all your hard work.

Things like.....

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Muto Kenji lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

flossyintn

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 21, 2007 6:00 PM
Since my 2 main robbers are out of he robbing business till next year.I will work on a few with my other robbers.

flossyintn

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 21, 2007 9:23 PM
With DOPEY

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Appollo Creed lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that B the Quick lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that lexxamexx lives here!

Stainlessteelrat: lol... hate it when this happens..
You've won a heroic battle!!!
207 experience points earned for the victory.
You take a bone dagger, a silver mail shirt and 29 diamond nails from your opponent.

flosyintn

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 23, 2007 4:34 AM
By: Gasspasser

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that forlier lives here!

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 4,865 silvers for the lessons.Lvl 139

A nice new target to work on
You activated a blademachine trap while looking around! (1134)

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Prince Gwydion!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that tristeloco lives here!

Mafarrico IV has tried to steal from you!!!
Sneaky Fran would laugh at the attempt just made to steal from you. You turn the tables on the unsuspecting thief and acquire an extra mana potion from their backpack!

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 4,900 silvers for the lessons.Lvl 140

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that larkin-ess lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that sugar 'n spice lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Laowai lives here!

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 4,935 silvers for the lessons.Lvl 141

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Blazero lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that clucky lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Wyngate lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that soldaat lives here!

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that cirish lives here!

Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 4,970 silvers for the lessons.Lvl 142

A nice day of lock checking.More to come later
Flossy

MissedMe

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 24, 2007 2:54 AM
Wow Gaspasser is a busy man...

Subprime

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 24, 2007 5:08 AM
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Prospector Jr. lives here!

Didn't realize I was in such a ritzy neighborhood!

Subprime Rounder

MissedMe

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 24, 2007 9:39 AM

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Shabainus lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that VonnieMac lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

MissedMe

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 25, 2007 5:11 PM
Not much luck to day...seems like the locks have gotten a lot better on doors My Robbing level went up to 24o though and my Stealing to 201

You stuff the following things into your sack: 2 acid crystals, a cithin dagger and a butterfly wing.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 7 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that yoloco lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

flosssyintn

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 25, 2007 6:28 PM
Dopey had a few last night but i lost them in the error trying to relog in to the forums he is now robbing lvl 43 and working his way up slowly

Calhoun21

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 26, 2007 4:55 AM
Hit my first homebank:

You stuff the following things into your sack: 34,638 silvers.
A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 5 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Jaycub lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

-Scouter lvl 32, robbing lvl 114

rpahjr

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 26, 2007 8:00 PM
Is there some reason that you guys have to rob me multiple times a day??? its getting pretty annoying to keep having to buy prayer wheels cause they keep getting stolen.

MissedMe

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 27, 2007 12:00 AM
"Is there some reason that you guys have to rob me multiple times a day??? its getting pretty annoying to keep having to buy prayer wheels cause they keep getting stolen."

If it werent for Robbers and Thieves the lock makers, and revenge takers would be out of business...Get some traps my man.

MissedMe

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 27, 2007 1:19 AM
Success! You have managed to pilfer 11,747 silvers from King's Son!

first big money steal

flosssyintn

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 27, 2007 6:20 AM
Dopey

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,540 silvers for the lessons.lvl 44

Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,575 silvers for the lessons.lvl 45

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,610 silvers for the lessons.lvl 46

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,645 silvers for the lessons.lvl 47

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,680 silvers for the lessons.lvl 48

Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,715 silvers for the lessons.lvl 49

Thiefmaster Sneaky Fran shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 1,750 silvers for the lessons.lvl 50

no houses to note this trip out

MissedMe

Re: Robbers/Thieves Chat Posted: Dec 27, 2007 3:53 PM
Wow! way to level up Flos

Success! You have managed to pilfer 125,000 silvers from Vod

last night in the stealing frenzy in CC. Of course "gingery" got about 150 of my aqua's

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that moulesfighter lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that Schattenbild lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

After rummaging through the junk, you realize that BLUB lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Thiefmaster Puffy Chinquo shows you some interesting tricks... You feel that you've developed your skill! You pay 8,400 silvers for the lessons. (lvl 240)

Success! You have managed to pilfer 5 alien contraptions from todd2005!

Replies: 772   Pages: 52   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 52  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page