Posted in 
Billiards
i finaly got what suppose to be my
Posted in 
Billiards
i finaly got what suppose to be my
you guess right i got the crown hehehehehehe
look at my info for this month   

Rating Total results Qualifying results Win-Loss Win - Loss difference Win / Loss ratio 

This month   39 39 36-3 33 12.00 

thats impressive dont you all think did this while i got  demerit and banned for the whole last week and this week
BIG THANKS GO OUT FOR ALL MY FANS AND SUPPORTERS WHO BELIEVE IN ME 
I AM THE GREATEST PLAYER EVER LIVE IN THIS PLANET THERE IS NO ONE CAN PLAY LIKE ME 

ps properly will retired now i dont think this site is right for me i cannot change the  words i use best i leave for good
lmao wtg :p and w/e name u come bak as be sure to tell me :p
thanks evolution you know i am right

since i had such a bad time with this name i will give this my name to princess minnie  cos she is babe i think? 
so dont give her a bad time 

well this is really it over remember novice will always be the badboy in snooker room 1

over and out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good but not the best n peachy is more of a babe lol 
for once i agree with lee :D peachy is better :D n wtg 2 u snookerfighter :) 

TY 
ME 

P.S u cant say ur best u aint played me yet :o lol
im crap
thanx snooker... but kinda already 4gotten the p.w n i don't even know if it works :S ........

n lee... i look better than u so u can shut it :D .. but luckily 4 u i love every1... so ur 4given.
lmfao minnie ne1 looks better thn lee
Ok I gotta reply :D Thank You Lee and Aaron for ur compliments..Wtg snooker on gettin the crown. Allthough your leaving you will be greatly missed by alot hope to catch up with ya sometime. Minnie your a sweet chicky but i will say this much, Lee is a cutie if you really get to know him. Cuter in looks though too ;) 
hi and thanks to everyone who reply i didn't think anyone really cares if i go or not 
since i use the name SnookerFighter i have know more peoples like tazz,frenzy,micky,da best,joe davis,clempson,SNAXX,pool god,boomer ,and others   
minnie i give you the password again when i see you this time try it out then write it down but i think only got a month left on it
peachy thanks you are a babe too by the way got banned for that post about me saying you know what silly aint it

bye bye  everyone be nice to each others

The Novice aka also know as SnookerFighter,novice,SuperNovice,CoolNovice,
AmazingNovice,AwesomeNovice,UltraNovice,kingNovice,
UnbeatableNovice...........hahahahaah i am sure i left some names out lol lmao 
as stoney put it your quite a silly billy. and getting the crown isnt really deserved coz plently of people are of superior quality but just dont play for points like you. 
Yet anorther person threatening to leave..... beyond belief once again... it will be back...
i think acompletely new topic should be formed here.... what the heck are u people talking about ....LOL
why thank you peaches :p u not bad ya self ;) lol
Woohoo my ban is over!

Way to go Snooker (Y)