« Back to All Topics
Support Flossy and his dad!!!
thought it would be a nice gesture to have all of us maby say something nice to help floss out in his hard time of need.
              floss havent known u long and u were very helpfull to me when i started the game and i thank u for that and i hope all gets better with u and your father. and to know we all here for you.
                                  cloud
Thanks alot cloud.
We are still hanging on but its just a matter of a very short time and he will be gone.

All prayers and wishes are apreciated

Flossy
hey Flossy

just wanted to say i'm sorry for what you know is coming....even what can be a blessing is still quite painful. my prayers and thoughts are with you. I'm here if you want to talk.
In respect to our friend, and in honor of his father, I ask politely, all Larkinorians observe a moment of silence.

Thank you
And also for Lusha, who lost her grandfather.

Sometimes we don't see the forest because of the trees...
Flossy and Lush, I'm so sorry. 
Just a small note of Thanks to all.
This little thread brought tears to me tonight.

my sincerest thoughts and wishes to Lusha
Floss and Lusha, I'm so sorry. My thoughts are with you. May you know no more sorrow in life. adedeb
I am so very sorry Flossy and Lusha.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families
Like it was said before..if any of you needs someone to talk with you can count on me

Jess
i am sorry to hear about your grandfather lusha, i lost my grandpa this year back in aug. i know how it feel and i cant imagin losing my dad im sooo sorry for both of you 
Respecting your grief.
Subprime
My thoughts and feelings are with you both at this sad time.