Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Replies: 138   Pages: 10   Most recent reply posted by: will day (May 23, 2020 11:45 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 138   Pages: 10   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10  » ]
jessito

Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 10, 2008 1:12 PM
Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
a big big toast for you and 80 !
i hope tho this wont mean you are leaving the game
you are not right?
anyway
cheers and keep up the good work!

jess
(halfway there LOL )

SandyT

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 10, 2008 2:03 PM
I was wondering how long it would take until someone made a post like this. (So why didn't I do it myself?!)

Congratulations, ade! I feel a bit like I just lost a race, although it's hardly a surprise!

If you're still around (your account introduction doesn't make it clear if YOU are done with the game, or just 80), I'm wondering about a bunch of things:

1) Can you still kill monsters on TA and Larkinor?
2) Do monsters on both islands drop the stuff they used to?
3) Are XP gains still 100%?
4) After killing a monster, the last line of the text usually is "You need XXXXXXXXXXXX more experience points for the next level!"... what does it say for you now?
5) Can you steal and/or rob?
6) Can you build level 100 equipment?
7) Is there anything in the level 100 supply tent? If so, what is there?

There's a start, anyhow! I'll be able to answer all those questions myself in a few weeks, but it would be nice to get a sneak preview!

Sandy

adedeb

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 10, 2008 2:38 PM
Thx Jess and Sandy!

I feel a bit in limbo and my bio was intentionally vague lol. When you hit lvl 100 its says something like "youv'e learned all there is to learn". So I figured there was no more xp to be had...but in the few kills i've done since I hit lvl 100 it appears you do get more xp - right now it says 8.5 billion to next lvl. I will post tent items later, nothing new except maybe phantomlight lantern which i dont remember if it was available at 99. As far as future plans, I dont know. Seems kind of silly to keep killing same exact monsters with same weapons and needing ever more xp....maybe I will play till I finish lvl 100?

RalphTheDog

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 10, 2008 9:05 PM
Yeah, Grats m8

-RTD

†ÏĈØŠ_Ŗ∑Д∫_ßÆŽ

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 10, 2008 10:04 PM
YUP!! WTG :P

SandyT

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:18 PM
Your +XP was just set to 0... I presume that means a fix has been put in place. No more XP for you! So now I'm curious about those questions again. Can you still click/play/do anything? I really want to know before I unwittingly climb into the same boat.

Sandy

Jagatai

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 12, 2008 5:59 PM
I would hope that the game folks give us the ability to still level up even if there an no more monsters or upgrades available I cannot imagine it is that difficult to let us continue making the chars better over the long run. So they get start one hitting everything over time. That might be kind of fun.

adedeb

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 12, 2008 6:35 PM
Yes I can fully play, buy, sell etc....but no xp gained and no more msg re "you neeed __ xp to get to next level"....so really no point anymore

BEAVIS69

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 13, 2008 11:12 AM
As I feared, FOD is willing to sacrifice the 'vets' to focus on new subs.

-B

BEAVIS69

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 13, 2008 11:40 AM
Oh, and by the way, congrats Ade, I guess.

Rather bittersweet knowing this major milestone is right around the corner. It should be something to brag about rather than dread

-B

NicramDuel

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 13, 2008 11:54 AM
Wtg, Ade!

BEAVIS69

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 15, 2008 3:47 PM
Since FoD will not be adding levels over 100.

And, since we are guessing that the 'other goals' are the top lists, would it be too much trouble to get more badges?

-B

SandyT

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 17, 2008 5:15 PM
Congrats Lucy! -***-, the second character to get to level 100 is now ranked above 80 on the XP Toplist. I wonder what the sorting criteria is? I used to think it would just be +XP (like all other levels), but since those are both 0... ? The Famepoints column doesn't seem to be considered either... unless they are in ascending order.

I just happened to come across a few classic posts by Slim, the first guy to "run out of game". There is such a difference between the way he chose to handle it and the way you guys are choosing to handle it. I just wanted to say thanks for having class in the face of disappointment. I expect to join you in your disappointment (aka: relief!) in a few days.

The sad thing is, FoD actually responded when Slim and notable others handled things "their way", and doesn't seem to be doing much of anything as we sit back and handle things "our way".

Sandy

Omni

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 18, 2008 9:43 AM
Congrats both on winning larkinor,

They will probably be ordering the winners in alphabetical order... I assumme punctuation (-***-) comes first this way

SandyT

Re: Grats on reaching lvl 100 ade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Posted: Mar 18, 2008 3:27 PM
> They will probably be ordering the winners in alphabetical order... I assumme punctuation (-***-) comes first this way

Well that's no good, that way I'll be 3rd... then 4th when Ainuan hits 100! I suggest ordering by fewest clicks when you hit 100... !

Sandy

Replies: 138   Pages: 10   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page