« Back to All Topics
Composium Frontplate 
Composium Frontplate 
Composium Frontplate 
Hey gang-

Enchanter had a few too many Tense on him so I made 3 compo frontplates.  Selling on market at cost (900K compated to the ones listed for 5MM).

If anyone needs items made w/Tense come see me in chat.  I am happy to make them for you at cost.

-Jag
Well those three are sold.  If you are interested in one let me know.
Thanks Jag.  I was temped to buy all three, but only took one of them.  Unless I'm mistaken all the other tense/fighter items are built in the fortress.  I'm curious... how much tense are you carrying around?

I'd ask you to upgrade a few pairs of dispro antigrav boots for me if only that were possible.  220 tense (for centro and kithrill antigrav boots) is quite a lot for a non-fighter character type to gather.

Sandy

Sandy-

I have just under 400 right now.  I need 200 for my boots and 35 for my helm.  Leaves me with plenty and 2+ levels to get plenty more.

So feel free to ask away for anything that requres them and I am happy to make it.  All Enchanter does any is balloon click so if his clix can be used for something more useful I am all for it.

-Jag
Well, in that case, I'll take two more of the composium frontplates as well as three chronohelms and three dimensionhelms.  I've got three level 48 TA fighters, all of whom are going to need this stuff before too long.

I'd like three timehammers too but I can't see paying the small fortune they would cost (the timehammer is an upgrade in a long line of upgrades).  Hunting for 3 tense shouldn't be all that unbearable.

Sandy

I find myself currently in a similar situation to jag.  My balloon fighters have all accumulated quite a number of tense, and I think I've upgraded all the items needing tense on my splatters.

If anyone needs help making tense items, let me know.  I'm willing to reduce the costs significantly for splatters.