« Back to All Topics
Dear Megamole
Dear Megamole
Dear Megamole
I'm sure you know the ways in which your torture me.  Always robbing my house of useless but expensive items.  Always stealing thousands from me as I mind my own business.  And always switching from one of your characters to the next so it seems you are everywhere on our cozy little island.  However, I happen to know that you are quite fond of the balloon.  As retribution for your many acts of thievery against me I shall dedicate a characters click points solely to steal the balloon from you and run you in circles until you get frustrated and quit or run out of clicks.  It is on my friend.   MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Amber
Amber,

More often than not, the balloon magically appears over Mega's head. He has much more pressing business than floating around Larkinor with that silly balloon. Specifically liberating you from all of those "useless but expensive" items. Although I truthfully do not recall anything of value for several weeks.

Might I suggest better traps? or possible NOT forgiving him? or placing those treasured items on the market rather than your home?

Robbing is the one thing he's good at. Do you really wish to remove that single joy from his life?

If you think taking the balloon will stop him from robbing you blind, breaking your traps (he's rather clumsy), and weakening your homes' structural integrity by swiping all those diamond nails, please feel free to try.

Might I also suggest that you not take it so personally? As you should know, it is next to impossible to 'target' an individual when robbing. And unless there are some dramatic changes/updates to the game you will not have to worry about Mega for long. But, there will always be someone attempting to relieve you of your belongings.

-B
> But, there will always be someone attempting to relieve you of your belongings.

More accurately: There will always be someone relieving you of your belongings.

Heh!

Sandy

I actually find my belongings fairly useful, so I would appreciate you not 'relieving' me of them :D

Nice post count, Sandy!
oops...

You stuff the following things into your sack: 
169,116 silvers, 6 elemental essences and a disprosium.

A glimmer catches your attention to the ground! You append 13 diamond nails to your loot.
After rummaging through the junk, you realize that 
AmberRocks
 lives here! You hear a sudden noise and leave the house.

Honestly, officer, the door was wide open. I thought she was having a garage sale.

-B

-B

You guys stink!!!

Meany.... :(

And not forgetting the evil person won't help me much as he is 70 levels ahead of me.... you know, being as you have a gazillion dollars can't you lay down your crowbar and call it a good run ?  ROFL...I'll get my vengance mark my words MUAAHAHAHA, i just, you know, don't know how or when or where and stuff....

Amber  :)
What are the names of your characters? I'll be sure to steal from.....I mean 
avoid
 stealing from you....heeheheh that's what I mean...yah...that's it :)

R.Obber
Amber, I suggest getting a house in the fighter district or the dark district. But only if you've got enough money to make it worthwhile (200k or so) because you will be buying lots of houses to get that one block that nobody robs on.
Yeah, nobody ever does any robbing in the dark district.
Nobody does any robbing on ONE particular spot.

It's a gold mine, I tell you.
Leave me alone!!!!  lol

While you wasn't home Megamole has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 3 emeralds, 13 rubies, 2 pearls, 88 pcs. of copper ore, 20 tin balls, 5 pcs. of iron ore, a disprosium and 2 kithrills
Thanks for all the advice, i got a few new houses and i daresay I won't have this problem any longer. later mole!
>i daresay I won't have this problem any longer
i doubt it... only a matter of time before a robber finds your house again.  i suggest you just sell most things in stores, or list them on the market (if you watch the market daily, you'll see the going rates for items you find regularly).  then you don't have to worry about your stuff getting stolen, but actually get to make money from it!
--jason
In the past, it made me angry too.

But i understood now, that NO trap will keep your houses contents safe from a robber like megamole with almost 700 robbing skill. I could afford lvl 700 traps, but unfortunately i have no char that could carry the 2,5 million silvers needed to buy the trap.

I stuffed now all houses of my chars with junk. (and i suggest everbody should do that)
. While others like stuffing with rations (0,4kg / 2 silvers/ 5 silvers per kg), i ususally perefer staffs from the cc weapon store (2kg / 6 silvers / 3 silvers per kg). This will at least cost an additional click to drop all the junk because he's  overloaded.

Now when my house is robbed, it makes me smile :)

While you wasn't home 
Megamole
 has robbed your house. Following things are missing: 
124 staffs

Of course i will frogive him and restock the staffs immediatly :)
Everyone please be careful in the DD.

Mega hit 2 houses like this and here are currently several hundred staffs laying the streets. Don't want anyone to twist and ankle.

-B  :p

PS: junk is still better than nothing when I successfully rob!  TYVM
>PS: junk is still better than nothing when I successfully rob! TYVM

Not always...don't forget having to click 3 times for overloading :p
One day, if every second house you hit just countains heavy junk, you will (hopefully) get frustrated.  :p

PS>Not always...don't forget having to click 3 times for overloading

Clicks done in inventory don't count (fortunately, otherwise my digger would spend majority of clicks on discarding iron, copper and thin balls). So you should try something else on robbers.
After Mega tapped my diggers house for 400K silver equivalent of an item that was bumped when it was at 51% on the market, nothing else has gone for the market nor does the digger go home voluntarily. I did fill the house with iron and copper ore (simple and cheap for a digger) so Mega would not waste a trip.  The last time the digger was home, 10 or 12 levels ago, Mega had also broken one of the traps so, as he has admitted, he is also clumsy.  This works for the digger but the other characters just come home at night to stay, and to date there has been no problem with "visitors".

~
One day, if every second house you hit just countains heavy junk, you will (hopefully) get frustrated.

You must be kidding! Do you have any idea how long Mega has been developing his skills? Robbing is the 2nd least productive career! (stealing is #1 since the rule change nerfed this career path) I seriously doubt anything would frustrate him into an alternate career at this point, but feel free to try.

-B
> So you should try something else on robbers.

The explosion caused when you mix manasatchels and miracle satchels in the same pack would make a very effective revenge... although it requires that the robber fail to notice the conflicting items before taking a step.

Sandy

Ooh, I LIKE that one, you are nasty Sandy!!
Yeah, Sandy!! That's just EVIL!! I like it!! :)
Hmm...that is quite evil.

I'll make sure to test that out.

:^o