« Back to All Topics
100,000 Conquests.
100,000 Conquests.
100,000 Conquests.
Just a quick not to say congratulations to Thomast for getting Pelopidas to 100,000 splats. 
It's a massive achievement!

Well done mate :D

~Tour
Wow.  I'm not sure if he should be proud, or embarrassed!   ;)

Nice job either way, Thom!!  Congrats all around! :D
Wow! This is quite a congratulations!! ty ty!!
WTG Compaaaaaa!!!!:D:D:D:D
Tico: 1171!! lol :p
®TICO® :p
wtg thomy :p keep up the good work :)
Add yet another ridiculous monument to my obsessive compulsive behaviour!

Sandy
WD Sandy!

Now would you stop already so I can retire my characters?

> Now would you stop already so I can retire my characters?

My subscriptions on SandyT2 and SandyT3 both expired a few weeks ago and I have no plans to resub them at this time.  The subscription on SandyT4 will expire at the end of the month and it too will probably be put to rest.  SandyT, though, is still subbed for another four months.

Sandy

Sandy, some update is apparently on its way, though I wish they would hurry up about it. Fighting with equipment one level down is pretty annoying and boring. I've heard that will change soon. I've also heard that the means of ranking the top-list will also change. 
See if I tell you anything anymore Tom :p
<RANT>

I continue to be astonished at the glee with which the secrecy about game improvements is expressed.  I somewhat understand the decision to keep game 
mechanics
 secret (although it is highly unusual), but I am baffled by the decision to keep game 
improvements
 secret.  The most dedicated players continually cite the lack of improvements as their reason for leaving the game.  It's one thing to ignore that when you have no intention of improving the game.  It's another thing entirely to ignore it when you have updates coming.  What does that mean?  There are ways of announcing game improvements and benefiting an increase in player excitement without "ruining the surprise".  

I've made this point before, but the most successful online games operate in a manner best described as "opposite".

</RANT>

Thanks for the hint Thomas/Ralph.

Sandy