Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Free 1MM Silver to any Player
Replies: 91   Pages: 7   Most recent reply posted by: Jagatai (Nov 21, 2008 6:49 PM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 91   Pages: 7   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7  » ]
Jagatai

Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Sep 30, 2008 3:28 PM
Okay gang here is the new contest.

I will give 1MM Silver to any account that gives us 5K splat on the Mystery Block. This is open to all players. You can use all 4 chars on your account to add up to the 5K. For every splat above 5K I will pay an additional 200 silver.

To Participate:
-Take an SS of your Character Screen(s) that captures your Char name and numbe of current splats. Do this for each char you want to participate in the contest.

-If you have multiple accounts each account can participate.

-Must complete a minimum of 5K splat before 10/31.

-When the contest is complete I will collect the Char SS's and make payouts to all those that completed the challenge.

*Caveat: We must clear this block by 10/31 in order to get the payout. So make sure you help out and talk it up with other players.

Jagatai

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Sep 30, 2008 4:08 PM
VOD has just offered to match the prize money. So anyone out there interested in taking up this offer will now recieve 400 silver for each splat.

Also, for those of you that do not know how to take a screen shot. Pull up your char screen, press 'CTRL' + 'Print Screen' then paste the image into paint or word.

This will give you the proof that you did in fact splat 5000 or greater!

Good luck everyone.

poof masta floof

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Sep 30, 2008 10:12 PM
Can we also count the splats that we have already done, Because I have splatted 1700 on the mystery block. And I don't know If I have the clicks/good enough to do 5k by 10/31.

-PMF

jason_kroeker

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Sep 30, 2008 11:27 PM
given 3 non-sub splatters, or 2 subbed splatters on one account, you should almost definitely be able to make the 5000 splats. here's proof:

non-subs:
assume you can get one splat per 9 clicks (very possible, even in the low 30's with a half-decently built char), with all healing, selling, sailing, dying, upgrading, etc included. a non-sub above lvl 20 gets 500 clicks/day/char. 500/9 = 55 splats/day. 31 days left. 3 char's. 56*31*3 = 5115 splats total.

subs:
assume the same, 9 clicks/splat. even if only a lvl 30, that's 830 clicks/day/char. 830/9 = 92 splats/day. 31 days. 2 char's. 92*31*2 = 5704 splats total.

and these assume you start with 0 clicks today. if you have any clicks stored up, you can go above and beyond these totals.

so, now that it's possible... i also am contributing the "1 mil per 5000 splats", based on the following conditions: an equivalent of 200 silvers/splat for any account that can document they've killed at least 5000 TA monsters between now and the end of october, and if (and only if) the mystery block is cleared by then as well.

that's now up to 600 silvers/splat (on top of what you get for selling the nubs)... or at least 3 mil silvers for splatting 5k this month.

--jason

Thomast

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Sep 30, 2008 11:52 PM
Jag,

I copied the entire conquest list as of 7:45 EST into a spreadsheet. This way, anyone who has any splats now shouldn't need to take a screenshot. You can confirm this once you look at the spreadsheet.

Thomast

poof masta floof

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 1, 2008 12:46 AM
-Jason
I'm non-subbed, starting with zero clicks today. I only have 1 character that can go, but in about 10 days another character of mine can go if rich enough. You failed to mention the creatures on TA that I have to run from (like blue necrolords and blue axe fighter). Figuring out that I do around 75 in a day plus the other character joining (lets say about 55 in a day), that is only around 4000 splat in 31 days. So technically, I could never do it unless counting my previous splats on this square.
Jag also said quote unquote and you can quote me on this quote unquote "I will give 1MM Silver to any account that gives us 5K splat on the Mystery Block." Technically, if you count my previous splats, I will do over "5k splat on the mystery block" total.
P.S. I die a lot .

-PMF

TylerUK

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 1, 2008 2:12 AM
I presume you'll be giving everyone the benefit of the doubt as to which block they're splatting on?

TylerUK

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 1, 2008 2:13 AM
I also forgot to mention that the 5k splats will also equal a minimum of 5 Million in magic nubs. So that's 7 Million silvers.

jason_kroeker

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 1, 2008 11:43 AM
>You failed to mention the creatures on TA that I have to run from (like blue necrolords and blue axe fighter).
that was included in the "etc". if you're not able to fight all monsters you see, (and even if you can), most people fight on "shy" mode on TA, to get the best splat/click anyway, so they see fewer of the higher monsters.

>that is only around 4000 splat in 31 days. So technically, I could never do it unless counting my previous splats on this square.
an exception to the 5000 splats would probably be made for you, since you are newer to the splatting, but are still helping out as much as you can, so we should reward you for helping this clearing.

>in about 10 days another character of mine can go if rich enough
just make your way to chat when you're lvl 30, especially if you don't have the money for a boat yet. odds are you'll find someone willing to transfer money to you, so you can bring that char up to TA asap. and if that's not the case, try again a few hours later, or the next day.

>I presume you'll be giving everyone the benefit of the doubt as to which block they're splatting on?
thomas and i considered that in chat last night. if people really want to get their 5k on a different block, and claim they helped... it's less likely that the square actually clears, and that the money will have to be paid.

>I also forgot to mention that the 5k splats will also equal a minimum of 5 Million in magic nubs. So that's 7 Million silvers
you must have missed the end of my first post, saying i'm contributing as well. that's up to at least 8 million silvers now... and here's hoping a few more people will pitch in, to bring it up to a full doubling of your nub money.

--jason

ezekial

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 1, 2008 7:36 PM
Wow. Thom made a spreadsheet. Who would have thought?

I'm definitely in for this on at least one, possibly three accounts. Moneywise 170000/5000 = 34; I could donate that much at least. So I'll add a million for every 5000.

And more for my information than yours - starting conquest
Bl - 32 700 Do - 29 514
Du - 27 775 Kr - 19 165

Caption

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 2, 2008 12:31 AM
I'm in. But what is a splat? I have between 10-20k clicks for both of my fighters.

TylerUK

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 2, 2008 4:39 AM
> I'm in. But what is a splat? I have between 10-20k clicks for both of my fighters.

TA monster killing, on the 'mystery square'. Ask one of us in chat.

Jagatai

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 2, 2008 10:04 PM
You've eliminated 50000 monsters already!
The Royal Official shows up again and congratulates you for your additional efforts. He removes your old badge and replaces it with new Elvensteel Defense Merit of Larkinor badge, then disappears.

SФФГЧ

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 5, 2008 7:58 AM
So far Agro2² and Wizzo have got 2270 splats between them at the mystery square....

Thomast

Re: Free 1MM Silver to any Player Posted: Oct 5, 2008 1:22 PM
Grats Jag on getting an Elvensteel defense merit badge!

Replies: 91   Pages: 7   [ Go: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 7  » ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page