« Back to All Topics
Fav Song Of All Time
Posted in 
Off-topic
Fav Song Of All Time
Posted in 
Off-topic
Fav Song Of All Time
We all have that thing that makes us wanna get up and dance or just sit and "vibe" but do any others like it? Or is it just you who enjoys the little "blesses" in life? We all got different tastes especially when it comes to music! Share yours! Is it IN or is it as dead as that eye shadow from the 80's? 
Mine, personally has to be that song by GOB, it's called Give Up The Grudge and I think it's the best I've heard in monthz. Check it out when you're free and share yourz!
JadeFlower :p
The 80's song 
Eye of The Tiger
 by 
survival
 or the 80's song 
Africa
 by 
Toto
I like this music, but everyone Thinks Im a big fat loser for even talking about it.
Oh c'mon General :p....Music is what it is :) lol
My fav song changes all the time, dont think i have an all time fav....too many lol. at da moment i really like Gangstas Paradise by Coolio though.
my fave song is one by David Grey called: This Year's Love
i know its english music, name come's up at Grey tho on Winamp soz. David Gray: This Year's Love, my fave song
david gray
  babylon or sail away

the jam
  town called malice

ub40
  version girl
Sail away i like alot, be mine is also a great one, good taste newkie :p
yeah i like be mine too,see his music relaxes you,or if ya just chillin,thats what i think n e way.
i agree, i love his music, great lyrics too.
yeah got to also agree with ya there
my fave song is bohemian rapsody by queen

Daddy big boots. by Elvis

Anything by david gray the guys awsome

Forever.England flyordie moderator
My fav song by Elvis is Hound Dog lol :p
LP Faint
LP Somewhere I Belong

those are two of about a million other songs that i like but i am listing to those alot latly

Nadz
BAWITAWA IS THA BEST SONG EVER!!!
No way! It stinks and you can hardly understand any of it!