« Back to All Topics
EBH
Posted in 
Billiards
EBH
Posted in 
Billiards
EBH
Everyone join this league. It is a very respectable, well-run league with tourneys daily. The only problem is there needs to be more people. Greats like i_like_boobs, super_polack (now Don), Duck Tales, Lee, and LEAF have played here and this league needs to be rekindled. Everyone go to www.myleague.com/ebh and click Free Signup on the scroll bar to join. Thx! ;)
i know its the best league but unfortunately im banned for an unjust cause...i wish i could play there everyday
and i have to say it has been brough about by the admins..being too strict in td appointment, promotion etc has been their downfall. although this is great in most ways it leads to lack of tourneys and therefore players.

anyway hope this league regains its original stature one day
i know im great dont have to annouce it publicly :p they already know
yeh every1 join it i jus joined as k y u s s
ever1 do it 2

u wasnt mentioned as the "greats" patrick 
there should be a "greats re union" oh ho ho
i dunt care i didnt get my start in ebh it was ybpl 
jus ever1 join into ebh 
he didnt mention me as 1 of the greats  are u feckin mad  are summat  how can u not mention me   and  u mention don and feckin  i_like_boobs   no offense but  they aint great!!!
Scotty and stezz maybe you should rejoin EBH, sorry for not mentioning you. 
:s

for one u aint great i said ur the second best now coz no one else plays like they used to...and when he was mentioning us we were great. ESPECIALLY boobs. 

so pipe down. coz u aint great ur just best of the worst
don shut  up i was better than u then  and im better than u now so hush up

i aint gonna get into one of these childish things again ill say this and have the final word and leave tho :) 

I WAS much better than you...
You ARE better than me now... 
BUT that is due to the fact you play this 24/7 and have no life...

Thank You Please.
don  get a life  ask ne1  i was better than u  THEN and im better than you NOW  so go cry  to  ur geek friends  coz every1 knows i WAS an STILL  am better than YOU!!!

ps... DON U AINT EVER HAD A GF   SHOWS HOW GOOD OV A LIFE U HAVE  LMAO ;););)
Right now mrNICEguy rules ebh..end of story:p
ye  bcoz every1 in ebe r crap thats why!!!
who was talking about ebe ? :s

clever boy..one day when u go outside u will understand.
right my matter in this, is that i_like_boobs was a great player as was duck tales. 

no doubt about boobs was 1 of the best at his time in 8ball and did rule alot of leagues along with ducky.

as for don, sorry but i dont really know how good u was, cos i never see u play.

but i also ruled ebh for a while myself, but a stupid hacker deleted my name and the admins wouldn't put it back, it was 37-2, but hay.

it doesn't matter, but stezz is a very very good player, and don i very much doubt u was better than what stezz is right now :p

ty Matt. ps. gl ebh in getting back to a big league, im hoping the same will happen to realpool :D but i dont think it will :(