« Back to All Topics
flyordie should give points to every1 4 free all the time
Posted in 
Tanx
Posted in 
Tanx
flyordie should be fun for every1. its not about the money ur gonna pay 4 subscribing its about the great games of Flyoride. So if u would like flyordie to be that way then sign a patician. or just put a message sayin u want flyordie to b that way.

P.S.
    arghhh >:) if u dont sign it and u c this message, wen i win the point lotto i'll rip those points away from u!!!!!!
        Thank you 4 reading this
 From,zarbon21 a.k.a. zarbon19
    Later ppl
will we get points if enogh people sign it?
Ok guys this is how it works FREE points= no one pays for a subscription=flyordie dont make money to run there servers etc= NO FLYORDIE AND NO TANX

well then they should put aside a few days every month for everyone to havea rating..seems fair doesnt it?
we should get a small bonus for most the people here having a subscription..:p

:D
It would seem to me that subscribing would give me more than just points...or is this the main feature of being a subscriber?
Arsenide you are 110% right. You're not only gaing the points feature but also you gain access to the extra maps of tanx.

I'm here to play and have fun with my old tanx friends.  Some times I will have great ranking and then losing them all the next day or hour.  But for me the main reason of being here is the fun.  The subcription is a way of saying thanks FOD for a great game to blast people to pieces.

After all 20.00US for a whole year of fun is a great value!
I forgot to add that you get also to use the ally tools and such. 

This tool in particular (ally) is very usefull since with it you will see your allies in a different color. avoiding a quick shot at the 1st. tank that came across just cause you did not saw who it was till after the 1st shot!

Cheers!
Also dont forget the daily lottery win and also them that win the tournys.Being a Subscriber means extras foreveryone and you wont find anywhere cheaper then fod :p

[img=
http://www.angelfire.com/theforce/anth66/frevengneg.jpg
]
Points for all!!!

fieyr2002 aka fieyr2002WlfPac
its fair i mean 20 dollars i paid it and i am barly on anymore do u think fod is rich NO they need money to keep the survers running. U say fod add new stuff... fod needs money to pay ppl to add that for them. u want it the way it was it cant or there is no fod so stop complaining they would love to give it to u free but they cant so what u need to stop asking for it and having ppl sign it isnt going to help. life always isnt fair

dogNukE
well if they arent going to do it now why did they do it b4 ? huh.. u tellme that..how did they have tanx b4 with no subscribers and now they need the money for a few arrangemonts...they are allready "add supported" what more do they need..just give piontsto every 1 and thats it..but to have more stuff u have to subscribe likethe ally button or the brb button and the picture stuff on there id card..
*-NERO-*
i have to party agree with nuke. But they must have had some money to start it nero. Plus the less people that subscribe the less stuff they can do to the game.
BDN

WELL SAID... !!!  ;)

ANY successful enterprise deserves a return on a significant investment..   the games here at FlyOrDie represent such an investment... 
value added content... thats the future of the internet.. subscription sites could be compared to any other high quality media...like music..  or magazines...just another way of doing business...
G. R.