Forums » The Larkinor Quest
Next Square
Replies: 17   Pages: 2   Most recent reply posted by: Thomast (Aug 6, 2009 1:28 AM)
Welcome, Guest
Login
Guest Settings
 Reply to this Topic  Post New Topic  Search Forum

Back to Topic List

Replies: 17   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]
Thomast

Re: Next Square Posted: Aug 5, 2009 1:09 AM
Each partially beaten square grows back... whereas full squares don't... fighting multiple squares effectively increases our front.

Also... its discouraging enough as it is for a block to fall in 4 months... 6 block wold take two years....

Mombassa

Re: Next Square Posted: Aug 5, 2009 6:17 AM
It's a valid point Sandy, and I guess it doesn't really matter how many open target blocks there are, assuming that the rate of invaders doesn't really change as the blocks get cleared. But you'd be pretty hard pressed to find splatters willing to be the only character splatting on one square.

Clearing one block as quickly as possible, and then moving on to the next, does keep up motivation and interest in the game, which is what it's going to take to eventually get the island cleared.

If there weren't reinforcements, it would be a different story, but now that there are, we need to approach splatting differently.

Thomast

Re: Next Square Posted: Aug 6, 2009 1:28 AM
LOL hey why am I arguing... I'm just going to splat where the army splats.. and that's that.

Sandy, if you have time, I would be thrilled if you would put the brief character guide I wrote on your website.

Replies: 17   Pages: 2   [ Go: « 1 2 ]

Back to Topic List      Top of the page