« Back to All Topics
I had a problem with market bankin'
my first character (Pollux) is in lack of money for his need so,as suggested me via chat,today I created a second character makin' him a digger to transfer a lot of money to my first one but in the end:
my fistr one putted 2 elemental essences (value 200 silvers each) at the market for 1000 silvers each but when my digger go to buy them (few time later) there weren't
they might have been returned to the first characters home if some cheaper elemental essences put to the market.
and so what can I do?I've tryed buying the elemental essence (with the digger) first thinking there was only one for sale so I could therefore sell an elemental essence for an high price but this fail.I wish I found an object not for sale at the market yet (for this reason I've tried to sell a wonderflask but this is unsoldable,as I discowerde).What can I do now?any ideas?The digger is completely useless if I couldn't be able transfer money from him to my first character
this article might help about how to find a suitable item for silver transfer. 
http://larkinorguide.com/articles/article-markettransferguide.shtml

When I first started transferring funds to other characters I used gold nuggets.  They're really light and fairly cheap to buy up every nugget on the market.  Then sell them back to yourself at the highest price allowed.  Works well.  Hope this helps.
Problem solved:In the end I used an object (chitinblade) to do the transfer: purchasing 25 of them with my poor character and therefore selling them too my rich one for 1000 silvers each for two times.Anyway thanks very much to everyone for your help