A New Clan
A New Clan
A New Clan
Clan Name
:Strategic Diamonds

The Leader is:
iTryMyBest

Why join?
: The new clan is a great opportunity for those new or old players who want to start the clan missions from the beginning as a clan, to gain the maximum clan level obtainable, as some clans started the first mission, the players who joined after couldn't obtain the full amount, it don't matter if your a fighter,digger,mage all charas are welcome to join the clan.

What do we expect from you? 
: We expect you to participate in clan missions, or at least make an effort to help the clan benefit and yourself, also showing some respect to your fellow clan members doesn't hurt! so do it!

Requirements:

- Level 20 and above
- You must be a citizen

The clan bonuses will be put down to the clan vote once i get further info on that I'll post it up!

Even though it's not created yet until tomorrow sometime midday, we already have 10+ charas ready to go and 5+ different accounts, so nows your chance to join aswell!

If you are interested either contact me through the forum if you do want to join or if you see me on chat.
hey man im really exited about this clan and ill be looking to join as soon as it opens. i dont know if you want the members to wait intill they can make essence of life or what so contact me on that and ill see you in the new clan
adil

I suggest that you go to [url=
http://www.larkinorguide.com
]larkinorguide
/url] and request a clan thread in the forum there. That way we can discuss all clan business in private without bothering everybody else and clogging this place.

EG
Yup EasyGoing, that's the plan ;).
Clogging this place?  15 threads fit on the front page of this forum, and presently the most recent post in the 15th thread is dated Feb 22... 6 weeks ago!

IMHO: This place could use some signs of life, no matter how mundane the post!

Sandy