« Back to All Topics
Clans Bug?
Clans Bug?
Clans Bug?
To elect a new leader, half of the clan members have to vote.  What if half of the clan members (including the leader) are no longer in the game?  There's no one to boot the inactive members (increasing the active/inactive ratio), and no way to elect a new leader.  The clan is doomed to collapse with active members powerless to do anything about it.

Sandy
Yeah, that is exactly what happened to me. I had initiated voting in Best Larki Clan and the election was found invalid as less than half members voted. On top of this, I have been automatically fired from deputy position when started candidacy.
My question now is, can I change clan? i.e. Both characters have done all 54 king missions so there is no chance to get imp mushroom.
Misko, when your character leaves the clan, she takes her life-essence along. As it is apparently a volatile item, it disintegrates once not embedded in the clan house foundations. If you look around (perhaps after leveling), I'm sure you'll find some of the ingredients lying idly.

As for the people stuck in the clans with absent leadership, all it takes is at least one deputy who is still active - she can admit a sufficient number of new recruits/insurgents who can then execute a coup from within. If there is nobody who can do that, perhaps mods could help - provided there are any of them still around.

Otherwise, leaving such a clan and starting a new one from scratch seems like a sensible course of action.

EG