« Back to All Topics
May 6 - Splat Comp
May 6 - Splat Comp
May 6 - Splat Comp
May 6 is my 5 year anniversary in larkinor (on my first account, not this one; this one was apparently created two days later, go figure - larki addict from the start).

Anyways, to celebrate I'm having a party!  A splat party.  (Honestly, is there any other type of party?)

My first splat competition was a race to 500.  It's a fairly simple premise: on May 6, you come into chat around 3pm PST (PDT? it's about 3:30 AM as I type this, figure out the difference for yourself).  We empty our collective backpacks, load up on drinks and head up to TA.  At 3:15, we start splatting.  We end when the first person reaches the goal (but you're welcome to stay until you run out of clicks).

Like my first competition, we'll split into 2 groups: the under 45s and the 45+.

There will be cake and prizes!  You want prizes don't you?  How about 10mil to the winner in each group?

Post if you're interested.  Post if you desperately want the time changed so you can participate.  Invite old larki players who have disappeared.  Don't make me celebrate my anniversary by myself.
Happy anniversary, eze XD!!!!
I would like to try it, but looks like I can't, or can I? if I understood all correctly and it is Friday, 10:00 PM on UK time, then I can take part in the celebrations :D B-Commer would join the party! B-Ginner might, too
Pardon me, not 10:00 PM, but 8:00 PM on UK time, right?
Zeke, I like it!! I don't think I'll be able to attend, but Happy Anniversary anyhow. If I do manage to be here, I'll plan to attend wearing a cool party hat. :D
May 6 is a Thursday.  It should be Thursday for most of us, but a few lucky people may find themselves on Friday morning.  As I said, though, we can try to find a different time if it works for more people.
Sounds great, perhaps on a weekend though (Y).
Due to popular demand (popular meaning 2 people, which I suppose is a lot nowadays in larkinor) the splat comp will be changed to 
May 8, at 3pm (PDT)
.  That's a Saturday for you weekend loving people and while not the day my first account was created, it is the day this account was made, and most of you know me by this account better anyhow.

For those of you seeming to be confused by the abundance of time zones.  I am usually 8 hours behind GMT, but I believe with daylight savings that puts me only 7 hours behind it.  So you know, best of luck, or just pop into chat every hour to see who's there.
Weekend is definitelly better for me, if the time remains unchanged.