« Back to All Topics
Addiction
Posted in 
Chess
Addiction
Posted in 
Chess
Addiction
  Ok I got a question..Is it totally stupid to be addicted to chess? I think I got that problem. I'm not sure it's totally normal to keep coming back for chess even when you're tired of it. And when a person loses, they get totally crazy and play harder than ever. Is that normal human behaviour? OK, thankz flyordie for satisfying my needs, lol. I luv chess and always will but I think addiction will be a problem later on. (Anyone out there feel the same way I do?)

Luv foreva y'all, cali babe

I think you are crazy, cali  whenever i lost, i just cuss the other person out, i dont play harder and harder...  haha   j/k

yes, i think keep playing harder and harder is a normal behavior every teenagers have...b/c they think themselves as "KING OF THE WORLD" and "INVINCIBLE" so if they get beat, they play and play UNTIL they WIN!! 

good speech, haha  j/k
      have a good day,
yes, I'm addicted to tanks and the computer ,it seems that I always go back to tanxs everyday and when I play , I play harder if I lose to get points . Is that an addiction to the game and computer? * Jen * 
  THAT WAS MY QUESTION IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! lol.  You are a funny one, Jen!
thanks , Cali . I neva heard that one before , ur the first to say that . * Jen * 
hey get out fredra , right now this instint . * Jen * 
jen u r not funny AT ALL !
hey, i wasn't talkin to you , Patrick . I know ur stressed out but don't take it out on me plez. I got enough goin on , don't need you sayin all that mean stuff,plus I had enough with the fightin so has cali ,so chill . * Jen * 
jen, are you a wee bit on the wierd side of things
*SUIT*
I think its perfectly normal> I mean i like chess just as much as the next guy. I think that if i was addicted to one thing like that i would find something else to occupy my mind so I wouldn't go crazy and block everyone else out of my life.

Just another opinion.
The only things I'm addicted to is biting my nails and video games ROTFLMAO that includes the computer :p
*cough**cough* LOSER *cough**cough*
*hands general some water* *slaps him hard on the back*