« Back to All Topics
suggestion
Posted in 
Billiards
suggestion
Posted in 
Billiards
suggestion
Ok when people go on a vacation, their rating decreases as it does because they are idle. What if you could have like errm something that simulates that you're on vacation and this could stop their rating from decreasing? 

And of course when in this status they can't interact with any games on flyordie.

I think this would contribute a lot towards flyordie receiving many happy costumers. That are not scared to go on holiday and lose a large portion of their well earned rating. 
I
 for one threat about losing rating when i go on a vacation.

I think this is a very convenient suggestion and i hope many people will agree with me on this?

Thats all i got, thanks

~suicide~ B-)
Well it dont matter if u are 
idol
 fod takes points if u play everyday ne ways:p.

DUCKY
SO U WOULD NOT GO ON HOLIDAY JUST SO U DONT LOSE A FEW MEASELY POINTS? 

loser.
I'm not going to say anything because you replied 1 minute after me. 
Points mean nothing, ONLY NUMBERS, most people don't care about them!

I would like to make some minor exceptions to what i just said though...

LORD GARY/FRENZY
SUBZERO/MADSKILLZ
Xtream Martin/Martin
Sixers
John Higgins (he never plays me :p)
And many more...

The people mentioned anyway, ex. John, need to get a life, NUMBERS MEN, NUMBERS!
Yes thanx a bunch m8. tricky word that. not all of us spell check our every word. ;)
Frankly* Tazz? 

All right, enough’s enough mate. I only wanted to know why you use bold font. Fair enough you explained why you used it. Thats me satisfied. Nor am i pretending/making myself look 
big and mature.

:|
Hush fool! Now that's me satisfied!
Good one Suicide not you losser ;\
I see many of the posts have been removed! why?

I wanted to reply to don's comment, thats all! Nothing to harsh was said. I think people should have a chance to explain themselves!!!
"Good one Suicide not you losser" aye? I really haven't got anything to say to that comment except talk english man!

Many posts are removed,  due to DON and his stupid remarks. he cant think of nothing himelf so he finds it more appealing to destroy other peoples post.OPERATOR why dont you stop this DON and let people have genuine moans whitout the childish antics of DON .
Hope all your names get banned  DON .
eh ? none have been banned so far mate and i dont really care if they do...
Yes blue i do understand that...you know why? It's english!
I'm sorry blue. I'm pretty drunk i withdraw anything i say on a friday and saturday night after 10:00pm uk time. You know why? i'm drunk!
Y U THINK PPL LOVE POINTS (TAZZ) MAYB BECUZ U AINT AS GOOD AS MANY OF US 
BISPON, first of all, I don't care whose better than me. The point I made is that the people I was talking about will do anything to get points and will never play anyone whose points are 20 below theirs. So in future BISPON, hush your mouth and don't interupt anything of mine again, as once again, in my eyes, you've made a fool of yourself!
Not to be against you in anyway euan, but why do you care about others careing about points? Let them do what they please.