« Back to All Topics
high-level challenge
high-level challenge
high-level challenge
Okay, not really a challenge, but I went to the hungarian site and corrected the recipe for the nuclear fission wizardkiller on the guide.  In the process of doing that, I think I found the recipe for the magnetosteel wizardkiller.

So the challenge: build the recipe (in the fortress) to see if it works.

magnetosteel wizardkiller(?) lvl 70(?)
45 ambergris
8 magnet
20 dimension sliver

Keep in mind that you will need 50 dimension slivers at lvl 73 for your armor, so don't build this unless you actually need it or have slivers to spare.
Yeah, it works well. It's on the market now.
I also spent almost two hours on building magmahammer (lvl 100 S/S). I started from scratch, spent almost 20 milions, but fortunately I had all ingredients available. Otherwise it would cost me much more than 20 milions.

Magmahammer ingredients (from scratch) + workshop fees are around 120 million, I remember calculating it a while ago.

So, the magnetosteel w/k is level 70, not 71 as was previously recorded. If I looked at it correctly, there are now only some missing recipes for lvl 90+ w/k's:
     levels 92, 94, 97, 98, 99.
People tend to overlook this powerful class of weapons, but I think they're great for pvp combat and in the arena.

Thanks, Misko!
The magnetosteel wizardkiller is now correctly listed in the guide.

And EG, if you want any of those higher recipes, let me know and I can wander around the hungarian site trying to translate through comparison, or you could check it out yourself.

http://lcb.fw.hu/fegyver_ind.htm
 is where I ended up to search weapons.
EG, it was 20 milions for me, as the only cost for me were almost exclusively fees at fortress or magic tower. I had all the components available with my character.