« Back to All Topics
Clear TA Now Campaign
Clear TA Now Campaign
Clear TA Now Campaign
Looking back through the posts, we cleared a square on August 23 and one on March 15...That's over 5 months to clear one square.  Granted the invaders are adding to our problem, but we can do better than that.

There are 111 splatters currently in the toplist, if we each just kill an average of 20 monsters a day, we could take down 113k in 51 days.  Factoring in the evil invaders, we could have this square clear in a little over two months.

Let's get to it!

Oh...you want an incentive?  

10mil to the top splatter lvl 45 and under, lvl 46-70, and lvl 70+ 
5mil to the second top splatter in each of the above categories (that's 45mil in reward money).  

If I can't find a mod (or if we can't convince fod to accept my mod application), transfers will be done the old fashioned way.

If the square is cleared by Nov 1, 2011, 11:59pm PST, a third bonus prize of a complete free upgrade of your char's equipment upon your next level up will be offered in each of the three categories (top splatter can choose free upgrade or 10mil, second place will then get choice between 5mil and whichever award the top splatter declined, and third place will get whatever's left).  Free upgrade will be passed on through a clan storeroom if I have a char in the same clan as you, or sold at 50% on the market if not.

Hopefully that's not too confusing.

I've copied the current conquest toplist; if you're an inactive player coming back, please post your starting conquest here to be eligible for the prizes.  If you've just bought your boat and are starting out at 0, let me know as well.

That is all.

Go forth and splat!
Nice, Zeke... like to see a player put his silver to use!
Zeke, thanks for giving the incentive. I second it with 50 composiums for the top splatter and 25 for the second place.

I'll also try to give my contribution. My guys start at:
EFigh: 10100
EaMa: 8200
DreComb: 1500

One question though: are they eligible if they splat on 10347 (east from the lake)? The main reason I ask is that it seems darn shame to forgo ~150k already cleared from that massive block. Another point (minor under the circumstances) is curiosity, a rather naive long shot: does anyone remember the word "temple"? Hidden on top of the mountains?

Good huntin' to all, EG
> Another point (minor under the circumstances) is curiosity, a rather naive long shot: does anyone remember the word "temple"? Hidden on top of the mountains?

Now you've got me curious. I'll be joining that block too, since the area left of the land bridge is pretty useless.
You guys are hilarious.  I've been wanting to make the old 500k (350k now) block a target for some time, but wasn't sure about a task that might take us a whole year.  Maybe once the western block is cleared, we'll make the 350k the primary target.

In answer to your question, I'll just be looking at total splats for this competition, and have no way to determine where your splats were done, so any increase in splats will count towards winning.  However, the third prize unlocks only if the western target (10343) is cleared by Nov 1.

EG, thanks for the added incentive...now I might need to win.
my Persistence Mage (Zeitgeist - you can catch his name by looking at the Pers toplists) will be splatting very shortly, so please take a look at the conquest, coming soon!
We're about at the halfway point of our competition timewise, and also getting close to halfway through our target square as well.  Keep up the good work!

Just for an idea of where everyone stands, I'm posting the splats each char has done since the competition started.  Keep in mind that there have been a lot of characters coming and going on the toplists, so it's kind of tricky.  If you think you've done more splats than I have for you, let me know; I might have a different starting number for you considering I've only copied the toplist when the competition started and again today.

lvl 70+
Bellatrix	4400
Usbeorn	        4121
Dharga	        1920
Murkatos	1858
Kristallmond	1673
Donnerschlag	1645
Dunkelstern	1501
PHOENIX	        1417
Misulko	        907
Blumschatten	679
The Vanquisher	408
j666f	        367
By - Tor	270
Loken	        140
Rubarb Pi       10

lvl 46-70
Nachtlied	2435
Schattengeist	2366
Finsternschutzer 2300
Rabenschwarz	2296
uoxhvbzrd	1434
Klas-Goran	944
Sir Strength	836
Broon	        650
EasyDigger	600
THE SNOW DOG	380
Nyin	        209
Bortreslagghorne 199
Lady Aita	197
THE PROFESSOR	150

under 45:
karmina	2731
spyke	2658
KRÎSTÂL	2214
rexx	2149
phydeaux 2037
fluffy	1906
KARA	1624
Peach	1381
Apricot	1355
Parsley	1118
Schatzekatze    978
Verschwundehunde 920
EFigh	        900
Schwolletrolle	863
Zeitgeist	766
Lucha Libre	730
Apple	        709
LADRON OSCURO	690
Elimination	531
Unforgivable	523
LOGOS	        502
DreComb	        500
Jerome Ape	452
mist	        401
DRACO MAN	400
kameneaa	353
karmena	        116
Sibilla	        60
Circe	        53
Erlender	8
Slayer-88	5
KRISTAL	        4

An army of 
 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

Noticed progress slowed a little bit so I decided to run out and squeeze out 2k splat :p
An army of 
An army of 
An army of 24000 monsters is awaiting you towards north.

We're getting closer! :D
An army of 
An army of 
The square is clear!  And well before my deadline!  Good work to everyone who splatted.  The results are as follows:

lvl 70+
Bellatrix	8193
Usbeorn	6569
Murkatos	5500
Donnerschlag	5245
Kristallmond	4944
The Vanquisher	4919
Dunkelstern	4761
Blumschatten	4449
Dharga	3643
PHOENIX	2360
Loken	1873
Lady Aita	1529
THE SNOW DOG	920
Misulko	908
j666f	667
By - Tor	470
Rubarb Pi	10

lvl 46-70
Sir Strength	5336
Finsternschutzer	4885
Nachtlied	4576
Schattengeist	4520
Rabenschwarz	3924
uoxhvbzrd	2266
Klas-Goran	1231
Bortreslagghorne	1007
EasyDigger	900
Broon	780
THE PROFESSOR	350
Nyin	209
BAM!	11

under 45
karmina	5052
KRÎSTÂL	4632
KARA	4334
Apple	3994
Peach	3927
Parsley	3761
Schatzekatze	3366
Verschwundehunde	3342
Schwolletrolle	3317
Apricot	3313
phydeaux	2996
spyke	2659
Zeitgeist	2333
fluffy	2221
rexx	2149
EFigh	1900
DreComb	1300
Lucha Libre	1200
LADRON OSCURO	990
LOGOS	849
EaMa	700
DRACO MAN	590
mist	587
Elimination	531
Unforgivable	523
Jerome Ape	452
kameneaa	353
ZeroX	318
B-commer	139
karmena	129
Erlender	27
Slayer-88	26
ZzZz08	21
B-ginner	21
PIM-code	19
KRISTAL	11

These are the final standings.  If you have any questions/concerns regarding your total splats for the competition, let me know asap so I can fix it.
Winnings:
tadpole - Bellatrix, Usbeorn
Nyin - Murkatos

TylerUK - Sir Strength
ezekial - Finsternschutzer, Nachtlied

kristal - karmina, KRÎSTÂL, KARA

tad, tyler, and kristal, let me know which of the prizes you would like.  

If requesting the free upgrade, please let me know as soon as possible what level you will need, what combination of shields, p/s, s/s, or ranged you would like, and what clanhouse I should use for transfers.  Also mention if you have any of the previous level's items or if I will be making the items from scratch (please note that for some of the more complicated item chains, if I am making it from scratch, it might take me a little longer to have your equipment ready).  

I'll keep an eye out for tca or thunder to help with money transfers, but I'll also be in chat most days to do market transfers.

I think that's it.
You never specified in your rules which upgrade level we could choose; does this mean I could get my level 100 upgrade for Sir Strength? :p

-T
Well, I suppose you could ask for lvl 100 equipment if you really wanted it.  Of course, considering it's still kind of far away for you, I'll probably take my sweet time making it (i.e. hunting for ingredients instead of buying overpriced market items).  So it probably won't be ready for transfer for a year (or however long it takes me to reach lvl 100 and see those monsters).  So if you think we'll both still be playing then, you have an incredible amount of patience, and you really want to annoy me, go ahead.
>and you really want to annoy me, go ahead.

This is extremely tempting. :p

My perspective is that 10M isn't that much for me in terms of time (I was ultimately splatting to clear the square!) and an upgrade is not terribly valuable unless it contains some ridiculously hard to obtain item (like picture tubes or the dreaded 
cube...

In other words, I'm not sure what I will be taking as part of the prize pool, and seeing as you are the other winner for my victory bracket, there's no one else to inherit the unchosen reward. Noting all of this, I'm not certain which level I will be selecting, but I will definitely be taking the upgrade over my 10M. :)

Hope this made sense, I can't login to larki atm so it's a bit difficult to measure things.
nice work everyone! Sorry I didn't quite pull my weight w/ Dharga, been busy with some other stuff and not playing as much as I wanted.
Thanks zeke, 
Bellatrix will take the upgrade, she is at 89, but she levels pretty fast, so 90 or 91 whichever you feel more comfortable with.  Of course in the EasyGoing house.  Usbeorn will take the 10 mil, which can go directly to the clan dues. once again TYVM
-tad
Tad, lvl 90 runemace, kithrill pocketcannon, and emerald moccasins are in the storeroom.  The brimmed grate is made.

Before I get into crazy item chains, do you want the lvl 90 helm and armor or just the ingredients and silver needed to upgrade your lvl 89/88 equipment?
ezekial: decided on the level 57 upgrade for my fighter, s/s and ranged. Here is a list of the items to be obtained: 

Dracosteel Breastplate
Snailshell Helm
Diamond Antigrav Boots (I have the boots, I'd just need the 2 ingredients)
Composium Lash 
Rimlander Destroyer

Let me know if you need anything else.
If the square is cleared by Nov 1, 2011, 11:59pm PST, a third bonus prize of a complete free upgrade of your char's equipment upon your next level up. . . 

Although i am the sort of person who likes to take advantage of someone's generosity, by the rules, i will take a free upgrade of my chars equipment 

TCA, if at all possible could you do the following transfers:

10 million to karmina (zmr08)
5 million to KRÎSTÂL (KRİSTAL)
5 million to Murkatos (Nyin)

Take the money from Moonshadow (drwho8).  She currently has 20 million in her bank account for the transfers.  Confirmation post to follow.
Confirming that money should be taken from this account for the prizes.
Transfers done.
Please check if everything is correct :).
Artik.
Thanks TCA!

Being the brilliant person that I am, I forgot to check other people's bank accounts before the transfer, but my money's all gone and I haven't received any complaints, so we'll assume it got to where it was supposed to go.
Ok, I finally got to the business of making the prize composiums:

There are 150 in the eg clan house:
50 go to tadpole
75 go to KRİSTAL
25 go to ezekial

I also have
50 for Tyler and
25 for Nyin

For Nyin: I can put them in the diggers' clan house since it's handy to pick them up with your Almagorte.
For Tyler: I guess I can catch you in chat and then market-transfer.

Sorry for the delay and thanks for the contribution towards the common goal.
Thanks EasyGoing,
 I got 75 composium from clan storage room.

kristal (zmr08)
EG I can't find a good use that I would have for the compos in the near future. If you're willing, perhaps we could exchange them for a favor? Something like a couple of monsters populated on TA...if you don't want to (since you already went to the trouble of making them) I'll still take the compos.
EG:  25 compos received.  Thank you!!

Nyin