you
Posted in 
Off-topic
you
Posted in 
Off-topic
you
Dear d.d

There are no words to express the gratitude I feel in my heart, that our hearts have come to dwell together, as one. You are my life, my heart, my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. The day we met was fate. Our lives intertwining was fate. You are my destiny. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. Loving you is the only thing that makes life worth living.

Please forgive me for all the hurt that I have caused you in the past; I love you and I always will until I die. Hopefully, when that day comes, I will still have you by my side. 

Love always,

p.w.

awwwwwwwwww that is lovely....im blushing! i feel the same babe...you are my one true love and when that day comes, i will be by your side
not as much as i do with you and ur upa name lol
im kinda getting sick of people using forum to talk if you love each other use MSN AIM or the telefone.
dont read it then,its offtopics means n e thing,im gettin sick of ur riddles
well thank's too you i lost my dinner hope your happy
if ya dontlike it dont reply whats wrong with two people gettin to like each other eh
Reminds me of Newk and Cheeky, maybe its them :| who knows, maybe there is another 2 like them, then it'll be battle of the mushiest couple in forum. :p
sooner cyber than be a cheat hey
stez
sorry to dissapoint you but the gal i met on here lives with me ;)
hahha u 2 keep lying (Y) 
So lemme get this str8. You 2 live with each other yet your sharing this mushy gushy crappy stuff on here. Cudnt you just tell it without letting us no. Its really getting tiresome all this stuff. Use a messenger service a phone or ur tongues anything without me having to no about it.
yo just dont read messages by them DDDDduh
HEY YOU GUYS THAT DON'T LIKE WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAY THEN DON'T READ IT I THINK IT'S CUTE I WOULD SAY THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND IF I HAD ONE
isn`t that nice.....and boring?