« Back to All Topics
A Larkinorian Halloween
A Larkinorian Halloween
A Larkinorian Halloween
So in light of the approaching holiday, and just for a little bit of fun, we'll be having Halloween here on the forum.  So grab your costumes and...

What? You don't have a costume?

Well you better make one; Halloween is only a week away.  Lucky for you, there are 886 different monsters to choose from.  Let us know what monster you will be coming as.

I think I'd like to be the dustball.

And if you stop by my house on Monday, I will be handing out mds in place of candy. :p
Very cute idea, and dustball is very cute too :)

I like to be caveelf fighter, :p
I'll star the party dressed as Tiny bacchanal, changing to Signing bacchanal for your entertainment, later to tipsy bacchanal and if the party will go well and some girls will show up changind to Amoral bacchanal.
AS far as I know myself, I'll be leaving the party as Senseless bacchanal.
Larkinorian Imagebox for your mutual enjoyment.
Hmmm... Dharga will probably come as a Beer Elemental to insure the party is happenin'.

Shoveloff will be the Wealthy Merchant.

and Stainlessteelrat, being the nekkid thief/robber and all around rogue that he is, may make an appearance as the Young Daemon, in all his glory! (No, that's NOT a crowbar!?!)

Happy Halloween all!! :D
All right, it seems that Misko is the biggest party animal here. I definitely want to accompany him. To be in line with the tradition for this occassion, I'm thinking of Which Master or perhaps Hideous Amazon. If he's more open minded or too tipsy too early, I might go for Hômô Esteticus..