« Back to All Topics
Virus site
Posted in 
General
Virus site
Posted in 
General
Virus site
Watch out people for feetman.com and cokemill.cjb.net....they are viruses..i just got it again :p
www.feetman.com < great site for getting free money!

By the way, it's not a virus. To close it simply press Ctrl + Alt + Delete together to open the task manager!
It is a virus...My zonealarm popped up and said it WAS a virus. And one time the alt+ctrl+delete didnt work ;\
It aint really i virus just a GRAT site :D *

u cant close 
Ummm ;\ is it,or is it not,,do you realy know?
It can be closed simply by opening the task manager, Ctrl + Alt + Del.

Don't argue, some idiot gave me the link to it and I used the task manager to get it away.
hehe:D i started all this...

it is NOT a virus! it is a multi pop up website thing, if you panic and click on the things, more appear. you have to control alt delete it all away and none of your programs running should close or anything!

-suit
Will Alt-F4 work here?  Some Windows XP limited account users will find that the Task Manager is restricted to administrator accounts and therefore the task manager refuses to open.  If this happens and the windows are failing to close from Alt-F4 then the websites are using script that may interfere with the capability for users to control the browser window.

If Alt-F4 cannot be used then the website should be considered to have malicious code running to stop browser closure.
Confed I tried to tell you it wasn't a virus, its all javascript and flash! if you look at the source for the mutiple pop up page, you will see flash html...macromedia flash can do all sorts of stuff like shake the window(make it vibrate), etc....
where's the turkey wheres the turkey agalagalaga newbies rock
sorry tara, i was wondering if the same thing would hapen if i post this somewhere else. like if it would do what it did in the other thread. 

sorry i cant talk to anybody in tanx but my pc wont allow me to chat.
its ok, it was a joke *cough* copykat? get it?lol never mind, it will work tho cuz I have a host for my pics and sigs.... 
Oh yeah cuz it put the other threads inside my post... right? but it didnt this time? how strange....
oh right, i wondered if it was a deliberate joke...
ANYONE POSTINT THES SITES SHOULD BE BANNED FROM FLYORDIE FOR EVER !!! SEND FLYORDIE THERE NICK !!!
MASH i would give ya thumbs up if they had a icon for it :D lol....

The point of this thread is...please dont post these sites anyways, the jokes over..